Keyen Green

Has there been any news about the extent of Keyen Green's injury she suffered Sunday in the game?
No probably won't get anything on that until the media interview on Wednesday. She was walking on it with an ice bag after the game still that doesn't tell you much as to the extent of how long she will be out or if at all.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Has there been any news about the extent of Keyen Green's injury she suffered Sunday in the game?
Welcome 🤗! No news is the way things seem to work with injuries. We generally wait to see who is dressed out in uniform pregame. That’s generally as good as it gets unless it is a season ending event. So at this point, no news is good news.

Man this is a bummer. Was hoping she would be able to go. Got another coach on the bench. I believe with Sarah, Karoline and Emily we can backup TK reasonably well. They’re gonna have to hit another gear though.

Hopefully Keyen will be there in practice encouraging them. Keyen was giving us about 15 mpg but her production was great. If those three can give us 15 combined and play solid defense we will be OK.

Will need to be both i don`t think you can just throw Striplin into the fire and now say put it out ? I don`t think so, That will be asking a lot from someone who has played very little this season.
That goes even doubly so for Saunders. She's played even less than Karoline.

This really just means that Tamari will have to play more minutes and has to be more mindful about early foul trouble...because at least Green was able to hold her own even against opposing starting posts. Maybe not the defensive presence of Key, but she was still a strong presence down low and she is mobile....which isn't my impression of Striplin or Saunders from what I've seen. Striplin looks strong as hell, but she needs to be lighter on her feet. Saunders...I don't know.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back