Biden Family Scored $31 Million from Deals with Individuals with Direct Ties to the Highest Levels of Chinese Intelligence

If you missed this program last night it is fascinating. I will see if I can find the full program somewhere.

Biden's connection to China: Peter Schweizer

Jan. 24, 2022 - 7:04 - Author of 'Red-Handed' discusses what he believes is a compelling connection between the Biden family and China on 'Life, Liberty & Levin.'

Odd to see the lunatic cabal who foamed at the mouth over Trump and their baseless accusations of using the Presidency to "enrich himself" silent here...

Where did those "values" go? Lol.

They're smart enough to not engage with someone who labels them a lunatic cabal on the front end and exaggerates about them foaming at the mouth.

Can somebody give me the cliff's notes? That's a long article and I'm just wondering what support they have for the claim?

Reactions: McDad
They're smart enough to not engage with someone who labels them a lunatic cabal on the front end and exaggerates about them foaming at the mouth.

Ash…you know good and well that’s a two way street and that same stuff came hot and heavy, if not more so, from the Democrat left wrt Trump and Russia. And they beat that horse till it blew up in their face…and then they beat that horse some more, all replete with the requisite name calling.

Breitbart article about a book by a Brietbart writer.

hannah-montana-billy-ray-cyrus.gif

VN Store

Back