Tonight’s Games 1-20-22

What’s going on in Lexington? Read some discontent with Elzy on a UK forum after the loss to us. Looks like she has lost her team. Have they quit or is Florida that good?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
What’s going on in Lexington? Read some discontent with Elzy on a UK forum after the loss to us. Looks like she has lost her team. Have they quit or is Florida that good?

Apparently Edwards is suspended. She’s their second leading scorer and best rebounder. They have nobody to fill that role without her. They also look to be having bad chemistry problems.

Yeah, and KY is missing another player. Short bench. But KY seems to play with little intensity and forget they can play as a team. Sometimes Howard looks bored.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Florida actually looks good. But KY looks lost.

UK has major chemistry issues . It’s been obvious from the beginning. These players don’t mesh well together, and Hunt, Howard and Massengill are major parts of the issue . Sucks for Kyra , but that train isn’t getting back on the tracks anytime soon. Maybe @JayQueUK can chime in and give their thoughts.

Also, the UGA/MSU game. Whew. What a game . UGA led 37-11 at one point and let State back into it . If we come to play Sunday , Key or not, I have A feeling we can run them out of the gym. I’m impressed by State and a team with Jackson and Annie is always a reason for concern despite their record. Some good SEC women’s hoops this evening.

UK has major chemistry issues . It’s been obvious from the beginning. These players don’t mesh well together, and Hunt, Howard and Massengill are major parts of the issue . Sucks for Kyra , but that train isn’t getting back on the tracks anytime soon. Maybe @JayQueUK can chime in and give their thoughts.

massengill part of a team chemistry problem? Say it ain’t so…. Lol

massengill part of a team chemistry problem? Say it ain’t so…. Lol

I feel bad for MassengilI because I believe she just wasn't quite strong enough of a personality to resist the pressure of old friends who were begging her to get the old teammates back together again. I was so disappointed she bailed on Tennessee. :confused:

I feel bad for MassengilI because I believe she just wasn't quite strong enough of a personality to resist the pressure of old friends who were begging her to get the old teammates back together again. I was so disappointed she bailed on Tennessee. :confused:
I really think Kellie would have improved Massengill’s game. She hasn’t improved one bit at KY.

Also, the UGA/MSU game. Whew. What a game . UGA led 37-11 at one point and let State back into it . If we come to play Sunday , Key or not, I have A feeling we can run them out of the gym. I’m impressed by State and a team with Jackson and Annie is always a reason for concern despite their record. Some good SEC women’s hoops this evening.
Massengill is probably their best defensive player. Howard doesn't like to play much defense and Hunt can't guard anyone in the post just to big and slow. Thought she had some offensive, but thus far this season that is not true. With both Edwards and Benton they are a lot better than what they showed last night. Still the players they lost from last season and didn't replace is looming large on them.

Reactions: Hooper22

VN Store

Back