C. Patterson - VFL

lmao that lil boy was NOT sharing. he didnt care what his momma said AT ALL

I think that’s great and he appears to be a good guy. But he’s about the furthest thing from a VFL, for me. He “attended” UT for one whole semester, never went to class and would have been ineligible for a bowl game. He clearly did not “give his all for Tennessee”.

I think that’s great and he appears to be a good guy. But he’s about the furthest thing from a VFL, for me. He “attended” UT for one whole semester, never went to class and would have been ineligible for a bowl game. He clearly did not “give his all for Tennessee”.

You say the same thing for Kamara? Just wondering

Laughable, guy played as hard as he could at every moment but because he didn't go to class he's not a VFL? Please tell me your extensive knowledge on attendance of all the players that qualify to you as a VFL.

Laughable, guy played as hard as he could at every moment but because he didn't go to class he's not a VFL? Please tell me your extensive knowledge on attendance of all the players that qualify to you as a VFL.
Just my opinion. Certainly I am not laughing at anyone that has a different opinion. My arbitrary rules for VFL require you to be a student in good standing as part of your student-athlete experience. Graduating is not a requirement for me. I’ll let someone else do the research as to whom that includes/excludes. I just know a one semester athlete just stopping in for a coffee break on his way to the NFL isnt my idea of a VFL. But this is strictly a labeling argument. I have nothing against the person or his decision to do what he did. I just can’t give him that label.

Just my opinion. Certainly I am not laughing at anyone that has a different opinion. My arbitrary rules for VFL require you to be a student in good standing as part of your student-athlete experience. Graduating is not a requirement for me. I’ll let someone else do the research as to whom that includes/excludes. I just know a one semester athlete just stopping in for a coffee break on his way to the NFL isnt my idea of a VFL. But this is strictly a labeling argument. I have nothing against the person or his decision to do what he did. I just can’t give him that label.
Lol you wouldn’t like a whole ton of Vols based on their academic standings. Especially in the 60-90s

Reactions: Wolfeman_Vol

From people that knew him at UT, college just wasn't in the young man's cards. Super nice guy, but probably had a learning disability. This jives with the rumors that Bray had to tell him his route in the huddle. It makes sense now why he struggled to catch on as an NFL receiver and why he has excelled in a more instinctive position like returner or RB. I couldn't be more happy for the guy and I'm glad UT was able to play a part in it. A fine young man is making millions who otherwise may have had major struggles settling into any conventional job.

Reactions: SmokinBob
So you were in his classes? His a millionaire and your?

I knew CP during his UT days, he has matured a lot since then. I mean, shocker a college kid is a lot less mature than a full blown adult. I’m sure you were flawless at that age

VN Store

Back