Harrison Bailey to UNLV

He played a game there in Las Vegas after his senior high school year.....Marietta played some team out of Washington .Bet that's the connection to UNLV

He played a game there in Las Vegas after his senior high school year.....Marietta played some team out of Washington. Bet that's the connection to UNLV

Wow. When he went into the portal I wouldn’t have guessed he would fall that far. Maybe UNLV will be on some of the late night west coast games that come on ESPN and can watch him some. Id like to see how he and Shrout do if they can stay healthy. I hope it’s a good fit for him, and he does well there.

Wow. When he went into the portal I wouldn’t have guessed he would fall that far. Maybe UNLV will be on some of the late night west coast games that come on ESPN and can watch him some. Id like to see how he and Shrout do if they can stay healthy. I hope it’s a good fit for him, and he does well there.
Shrout got a gig with a lower tier P-5 program. Bailey landed at a G-5 program that's 6-24 over the last 3 seasons. Seems those who thought his stock was elite... were way, way off. Wonder if he regrets his decision now?

Shrout got a gig with a lower tier P-5 program. Bailey landed at a G-5 program that's 6-24 over the last 3 seasons. Seems those who thought his stock was elite... were way, way off. Wonder if he regrets his decision now?
Maybe he didn't think he'd take so long and get so little interest, but he's going to play at UNLV and he wouldn't at UT.

Don't want to knock the kid, but there was a reason he was in the portal this long. Headed to a team that was 2-10 last year speaks volumes to how he was seen coast to coast.

VN Store

Back