'19 CA ATH/WR Horace "Bru" McCoy (Tennessee commit)

Very interesting development. Personally I want Neyor if I had to pick between the two but I do agree with coaches and if you can get an elite athlete regardless of position take him if you are ok with his character situation.

giphy.gif

It makes sense to me. He was projected as having more upside as a LB out of high school. Currently 6'3/220 lbs trying to make it as a WR, it would seem that he could put on 10-15 more lbs and be a nice physical fit in our defensive scheme as a "cover LB"
at some point we are going to have to recruit defensive playerdy type players who played them some defense.

Reactions: HalfullVol
Honest question for the board....you can only have one between McCoy and Neyor....who you taking?

Honest question for the board....you can only have one between McCoy and Neyor....who you taking?
Honest answer....they are looking at taking them both

If Bru McCoy can be what Bru McCoy was supposed to be, then this Off, you talking about out scoring people, We don't even need to play defense. Tennessee is going to score a lot of points

3 yrs in college....2 of those years, 1 suspended, 1 injured and red shirted and 1 he participated in 6 games...21 catches for 236 yds

# 9 over all player 21 class, # 1 ATH 247Sports Comp

Yes, Baggage
Boogie being Boogie but me likes it !

Neyor without question. 3 years of eligibility. Superior production. Better fit overall.

I agree Neyor the one you can count on. Bru is the high risk high reward type. We need both. We have plenty of Slot WRs but in the outside we only have Tillman, Keyton and freshmen. Staff would feel a lot better having a 3 man rotation of Tillman/Neyor/Bru on the outside with Hyatt/Callaway inside. Then anything you get from freshman like Webb and Squireel is gravy

Florida probably one to keep eye on too for Bru. Usc WR coach is there

BOTH! We’ve got plenty of spots available to get help on defense and oline.

we can take both easily. We lost 2 to graduation and 1 is transferring.

Trust me we will take both!!! We have plenty of spots available.

Honest answer....they are looking at taking them both

Boogie being Boogie but me likes it !

I agree with you all...but I should have been more clear about my question...I'm saying you can ONLY take one who have you got?

Neyor without question. 3 years of eligibility. Superior production. Better fit overall.

I agree with Carp on this....I would take Neyor for all the reasons he states...plus McCoy has shown some flighty tendencies....commits to USC then "transfers" to Texas the goes back to USC now he's transferring again

VN Store

Back