Trinity Bell to the portal

Why would they? You can transfer anywhere for immediate playing time. Tired of the boomer takes
Ahhhh so if you believe in out working/fighting/competing/developing for the head seat at the table it is a BOOMER take.

This has nothing to do with the portal. If a kid is unhappy at a school so be it. One shot to go elsewhere chose wisely so you’re not back in the same boat kind of deal. I mean after all….there are no guarantees that a player lands at said new destination that he gets “immediate playing time” actually occurs unless….hmmmm….wait for it….
he out works/fights/competes/developes the other players on the team.
1642166976594.gif

1642167263883.gif

actually it was mutual between coaches and Bell. They didn't feel like he was a tight end and he didn't really care about changing positions so they decided he would move, they being both parties.
I guess we are trading a player who will likely not play much at Tennessee for a player who has a much better chance of playing. That depends who we sign from the portal.

I guess we are trading a player who will likely not play much at Tennessee for a player who has a much better chance of playing. That depends who we sign from the portal.

they took Browder as a walk-on for tight end.. from UCF

Next up...
Trinity Bell on the Main Stage...
Now be sure to tip your waitresses, boys.
I went to "Tha Katch" once upon a time. One of the "dancers" said "its strip and tip, not bare and stare". I almost threw up in my mouth.

Kingston Pike one might be. Not too sure. After living in Europe my desire to visit similiar US based establishments has dropped like a bad case of peyronie's disease.

Kingston Pike establishment is still open.........or so I'm told..........

TN still signs him after he has a major injury in high school. Uses first season to rehab and use the orthopedic/ PT team to get better all on UT's dime. Now that he's better (assuming) and finally ready to compete for playing time, he's ready to transfer.

Unfortunate series of events and a total waste of money, time, and resources. It'd be nice to see him at least compete one spring just to see if he can/can't do it.

I use to think it was a somewhat of coach speak when coaches would emphasizing character, competetive spirit, mentality, etc to go along with talent in recruiting. However, I now believe it might be close to being equal.

Last edited:
Why would they? You can transfer anywhere for immediate playing time. Tired of the boomer takes

Exactly. Same guys saying the players should wait their turn would take a new job in a heart beat if it meant more money and/or more opportunities. It’s funny they don’t expect these young men to do the same.

My guess is Fant and Warren coming back did him in. Probably thought if at least one of them transferred or took a shot at the pro’s that he would get on the field some next year.

Kids just won’t wait their turn anymore these days.
Can't blame them. I wonder if that's why some of these other schools like SMU and UTSA are on the climb.

First and foremost, You “sound” like a snotty little punk. Second, it’s a shame that we have lost the drive to compete in the youth of this latest generation. 3rd, I don’t think you understand the rule completely. Yes, you can transfer and be ELIGIBLE to play immediately…but that does not GUARANTEE anyone “immediate playing time”…still have to put In that work.

Working your way into playing time is a character trait and has everything to do with work ethic; it isn’t a “boomer take.” Look at Brian Robinson at Bama. Kid was behind studs but did what it took to start and is now thriving. He worked his tail off to earn it vs. taking the easy route and transferring to another school he would have started at in an instant. He is better off as a person and a football player because of it.

Any rational person would agree that there are legitimate reasons to transfer. Because it’s easier than putting the work in isn’t one of them. Things worth doing are usually hard.

In fairness TB could have been told he should go. This isn’t about him personally but the comments around leaving because you don’t get what you want.

VN Store

Back