College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

If Pearl was a shady recruiter at Tennessee then it's safe to say he's been doing it at Auburn. I have no facts to back it other than the Person indictment, player suspensions and NCAA inquiry.

He plays the game, and he was at UT, too. I said when we had him that we had a coach who will play the recruiting game unlike Buzz Peterson.

Pearl had a relationship with the Pump brothers, who were influential at the grass roots level and with Adidas. I think there is little doubt that Pearl was skirting the rules at a minimum. Now, NIL blurs the lines.

They are definitely the favorites but there’s still a lot of ball to be played. Not a lot of gimmes in the SEC anymore.

My only hope right now is 18-19 we were looking like they are right now and they were closer to what we look like and they got red hot at the end of the regular season while we didn't. So maybe they'll wilt some.

Aww don’t be upset! War Damn 🦅 brother!

dr-evil-how-about-no.gif

He plays the game, and he was at UT, too. I said when we had him that we had a coach who will play the recruiting game unlike Buzz Peterson.

Pearl had a relationship with the Pump brothers, who were influential at the grass roots level and with Adidas. I think there is little doubt that Pearl was skirting the rules at a minimum. Now, NIL blurs the lines.
The NIL took white out to the lines. Right now, anything goes.

LSU’s point guard is out for the game with injury. Eason - their top scorer and rebounder fouled out with 15 minutes left in the game. Had another player foul out with 7 to go, and yet they still beat FL on the road. Legit team there. Meanwhile FL is 0-3 in the SEC for the first time since 1981. FAHR MIKE WHITE!

Notable Weds Games:

Minnesota-69
#10 Michigan State-71

#12 LSU-64
Florida-58

#14 Villanova-64
#17 Xavier-60

Memphis-64
UCF-74

Georgia-72
Mississippi State-88

Mizzou-43