BasketVols in the NBA

He’ll probably end somewhere between 10-20 in the final mock drafts (don’t think that’s where he ultimately gets taken) but if he gets a grade somewhat similar, and we have a business step up to pay him, wonder what the chances are he comes back? Right now I’d put it 20/80, but if he continues to “fall” I may be inclined to say 40/60.

He’ll probably end somewhere between 10-20 in the final mock drafts (don’t think that’s where he ultimately gets taken) but if he gets a grade somewhat similar, and we have a business step up to pay him, wonder what the chances are he comes back? Right now I’d put it 20/80, but if he continues to “fall” I may be inclined to say 40/60.
What mock have you seen recently that even has him Top 15?

Have to think if he slips to late 1st early 2nd there’s a legit chance he considers coming back…it seemed early on the shot was fine and his draft stock was 15-25 range and that it wouldn’t likely improve cause measurables are what would be holding him back, but if shooting struggles continue and his stock falls he could look at coming back and improving his shooting to improve his stock.

I want him to rocket back up and get drafted 1st Rd because it'd be great for him and great for the program.

That being said, it seems unlikely therefore I want another great option for our program and him to return for another year. If Fulky and Bailey are the only actual contributors we lose from this year to next...I'm rolling with that team.

Should also be noted that KC is not the only dude predicted lower than may have originally been expected (i.e., Walker Kessler at 42, TyTy Washington at 24). It's hard to drafted high (unless you're last name is Ball).

VN Store

Back