'18 NC RB Christian Beal-Smith (Wake Forest Transfer)

As was noted back on Sunday....according to Callahan and another, we were high on him/working him hard !
Those word choices is what get people going…. I wonder if that was from the kid or the staff….. Looking at it logically…. We don’t have the same thing to offer that the cocks did….. this guy was not beating out small and may not have beaten out Wright or Williams…. He would have been a rotational guy and definitely would have helped if we had the injury situation of last season.

The cocks lost both of their top two running backs to the draft…. The projected starter was an undersized freshman and no returning running back had more than two hundred yards….. they also didn’t sign a single running back this recruiting class.

Reactions: VAVol85
FYI, so far Small is better than John Kelly and Hardesty. Aside from Hardesty’s last year at UT. Small split reps this year, two hurt shoulders (still better than JK at any point and better than MH 3 out of 4 years) and last year only got 25 carries

So tell me that you weren’t at the 06 Cal game…. Without telling me you weren’t at the 06 Cal Game.

This Running back was not on our board, meaning we are looking elsewhere position wise, that doesn't mean that if an elite RB decides to transfer the Vols will revisit and try to bring in a difference maker

At RB I would always rather have the young guys get PT than add a veteran unless they’re an elite back.

This guy taking carries away from Wright, Williams, and even Sampson would only serve to slow their development.

VN Store

Back