Why isn’t the media crucifying UGA for throwing bottles?

We talkin' bout this again?

Here's a conspiracy theory for you. Mustard is yellow, The golf ball that hit Kiffin was yellow. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Reactions: memtownvol
Because the game didnt get stopped, they didnt hit the coaches or players, didn't force their own Band, dance team, and cheerleaders inside.

It’s still the same concept but of course, Tennessee is the only fanbase that does stuff like this.

Not to mention, we’ve been more screwed than Georgia has.

Reactions: onevol74
As long as mustard bottles and golf balls aren’t thrown, all is cool.

Once again, it is painfully obvious that there is a small but vocal minority of Vol fans that will jump to uga's defense on virtually any issue.

I just don't get it.

The “cuckery” that happens on this site to UGA and most recent KY….baffles me!

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
I always question the logic of:

See, they were a$$holes too!!!! That makes us not so bad......

Two a$$holes both stink, even if one gets more attention than the other.

Reactions: volfanhill
I always question the logic of:

See, they were a$$holes too!!!! That makes us not so bad......

Two a$$holes both stink, even if one gets more attention than the other.
No one said that it was not bad. They were just pointing out the fact that Tennessee is treated differently than other fan bases by the media, especially ESPN.

No one said that it was not bad. They were just pointing out the fact that Tennessee is treated differently than other fan bases by the media, especially ESPN.
Meh, it might be popular conspiracy to say ESPN hates us, but ESPN got a boat load of clicks and their talking heads got lots of views from the TN incident.

They'd have benefited similarly if the GA incident had lasted longer and created "a scene."

Bad news is good news for the media. Always. If they could've milked the GA fans tossing stuff, they would've. It's great for their business.

It’s still the same concept but of course, Tennessee is the only fanbase that does stuff like this.

We have been tossing crap on the field for years. It only got called out this time because of how egregious it was.

Reactions: volfanhill

Have we? You know that how? You have watched every snap and play of every game of theirs? Stop. The laziest argument in sports is "we get picked on by refs." Every team and fan believes that about their team. The truth is just that officiating sucks.

It's still funny to me that somebody stole a range ball and took it with them to a UT game.
Range balls get stolen all the time. Putting and other stuff go on at tailgates all of the time. Doesnt seem far-fetched for a guy to put that in their pocket at some point and forget to take it out.

Reactions: 05_never_again

VN Store

Back