2022 CFP National Championship Game Thread: UGA -vs- Alabama

I realized for the first time tonight that I hate Georgia more than Alabama. I knew I hated them both, but there’s something about Kirby Smart that makes me want to throat punch him
I'm right there with you. But that was one hell of a 4th quarter.

I don’t think Williams would have made a difference.

Young throwing interceptions is what did it
They were incapable of taking the top off the defense when Williams went down, and UGA could play defense accordingly. It was absolutely a game-changing injury because they were already without Metchie.

I don't know if Bama wins with Williams for 60 minutes, but we obviously weren't going to win without him. The young WRs simply weren't ready.

And credit UGA. But for a few dumb play calls, they kicked Bama's a** all over the field in the 2nd half.
With Williams and Metchie I think Bama wins easily. The Tide had chances but the receivers dropped some big play balls…. Very catchable balls

They were incapable of taking the top off the defense when Williams went down, and UGA could play defense accordingly. It was absolutely a game-changing injury because they were already without Metchie.

Exactly dude had just caught a 40 yard pass or so.

Ultimately it's not like either is my team I just knew it was going to be really tough after that.

I'm right there with you. But that was one hell of a 4th quarter.
True…. But I’d be passed at the ACC officials if I was a Bammer. Those late hits on GA’s td drive that weren’t called were obvious…. One resulted in an injured Bama player.

VN Store

Back