ESPN Coach Of the Week

mcannon1

Women's college basketball Power Rankings: Which new Power 5 coaches have made the biggest impact in 2021-22?

"Kellie Harper, Tennessee Lady Vols

The Lady Vols got their third victory over a ranked team this season with a 73-45 blowout win Thursday over No. 25 Texas A&M at home. Then Tennessee notched a 70-58 victory at Ole Miss on Sunday. In her third season at her alma mater -- and 18th season overall as a head coach -- Harper has the Lady Vols are off to 15-1 start and trailing only SEC rival South Carolina in Division I rebounding margin."

Such a shame we had to suffer through the painful end to the Incredible Summitt era with the Holly mistake
now no more Holly let's be Jolly
It is so great to see our Lady Vols with the toughness and spirit they need to win.
View attachment 427521

I see what you did there "let's be jolly" ... like Kellie (jolly) harper. Nice!

Such a shame we had to suffer through the painful end to the Incredible Summitt era with the Holly mistake
now no more Holly let's be Jolly
It is so great to see our Lady Vols with the toughness and spirit they need to win.
View attachment 427521
@aurabass This is a blast from the past. Are you back now that The Holly Era has finally come to a close?

Women's college basketball Power Rankings: Which new Power 5 coaches have made the biggest impact in 2021-22?

"Kellie Harper, Tennessee Lady Vols

The Lady Vols got their third victory over a ranked team this season with a 73-45 blowout win Thursday over No. 25 Texas A&M at home. Then Tennessee notched a 70-58 victory at Ole Miss on Sunday. In her third season at her alma mater -- and 18th season overall as a head coach -- Harper has the Lady Vols are off to 15-1 start and trailing only SEC rival South Carolina in Division I rebounding margin."
She’s the one and this teams the team.

VN Store

Back