2022 CFP National Championship Game Thread: UGA -vs- Alabama

I got no issues with it. Been 40 years since GA won it. They’re due. If GA fans are insufferable, they can’t be any worse than those redneck sidewalk alumni that call themselves Bama fans. Most of them frontrunners who will disappear when Saban retires. Their tears are sweet.

Kind of where I am. I live in Bama so it’s nice to see them lose. I can’t imagine having to deal with GA fans though.

Reactions: volinbham
Watch Kirby = Fulmer next 6 years and buck fama, Great to see the wheels fall off on their car late in the game for a change!

This game doesn’t feel like a win win in that we get to see a rival lose, but instead a lose lose. Disgusted with UGA winning and would have hated to see Bama win another. It just sucks so much to see our rivals flourishing.

It is a lose lose. Any TN fan who thinks otherwise is fooling themselves. We are witnessing success that TN likely won’t ever reach unfortunately.

Kirby, Bennett, and their fans are so cringe. 🤮
Bennett is a class act and what’s still good about college sports. I’m good with UGA winning it for him alone. In this day and age of prima-donnas and leaving at the drop of a hat when they don’t start day 1 he’s a refreshing story and the last person anyone would expect to lead a team to a title.

What I learned was...

...Bama's backup WRs arent even close to being close to their starters.

VN Store

Back