Kamara on bama sideline?

He was there last year watching Bama too. This is why I've never cared much for the dude as a "VFL". He's not... Alabama is apart of him. Some of his closest friends and even a best friend who passed away was from Alabama, including his current teammate on the Saints who is there with him now, Mark Ingram. It is what it is.

Sounds
He was there last year watching Bama too. This is why I've never cared much for the dude as "VFL". Alabama is apart of him. Some of his closest friends and even a best friend who passed away was from Alabama, including his current teammate on the Saints who is there with him now, Mark Ingram. It is what it is.

Sounds like he hangs out with losers. Maybe he should hang out with Aryan Foster

I don't hate him for it. He's from Alabama(college) and then chose to go to Tennessee because of PT. He represents Tennessee still but he is not a VFL. He is part Bama and UT. I'm sure he enjoys his jersey sales from UT, as he probably gets a profit. If I had to guess he is more Bama than Tennessee. It would be very interesting to see which side he stood on and what jersey he wore if Bama and UT played in a Championship game one year.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back