Y’all think Ga is up tight about this game?

I’m also pretty sure that’s the first SOS played out of Shotgun to give Wuerfell more time. FSU did play dirty that game before . They beat the hell out Wuerfel. I always despised Mickey Andrews.

SOS cried more about that game than he did when Nebraska and their thugs beat the hell out of his QB. I’ve never despised a DC or a Def that got after a QB as long as it was legal. Not sure all of FSU hits were & I think the game was called by ACC refs at Tallahassee that day (unlike now where visitors bring the crew). Anyone see a trend with sorry, crooked a$$ ACC refs?

I would rather eat dinner at Roy’s crib and remind him about losing Mike Miller and Matt Bonner to Billy Donovan, then running to the NCAA like a little bitch about it, than live in a world where UGA is college football’s national champion.

I’ve seen it once and it wasn’t pleasant.

Then we agree. We actually agree. Stop the presses!

SOS cried more about that game than he did when Nebraska and their thugs beat the hell out of his QB. I’ve never despised a DC or a Def that got after a QB as long as it was legal. Not sure all of FSU hits were & I think the game was called by ACC refs at Tallahassee that day (unlike now where visitors bring the crew). Anyone see a trend with sorry, crooked a$$ ACC refs?

They were called for three personal foul hits on Wuerffel in the regular season game, and in the Sugar Bowl they were called for two personal fouls...on the same play. Granted, it was 45-20 at that point and they knew it wasn’t their night.

But yeah, FSU played dirty as hell in that first game.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
There is a difference in this one in that in all of the other first-time meetings, the winner only won by 1 score. None of them were the kind of massive swing that would allow UGA to win by double digits.

That said, it's going to come down to Stetson Bennett. If he handles the pressure and limits his mistakes, UGA is probably going to win. If he plays like he did in the SECCG, I don't see how UGA can overcome it.
Not national championship game obviously but UGA had one of those swings in 2017 when they lost to AU by 23 then turned around and won the SECCG by 21.

VN Store

Back