'21 TN TE Charlie Browder (Tennessee commit)

Looks like he didn't play for Heupel, but was recruited by him at UCF, so he should know what he's getting.

Reactions: tennrich1
6'7" 260lb PWO TE that this staff recruited in high school. I like it a lot.
I just wonder what most consider the max "good" height for a TE? I've typically thought of 6'7 before it's a bad thing at left tackle, due to the need to get low while maintaining leveraging...6'8 at very most.

Was less sure about TEs, but saw that Gronk and Kelce (the newage prototypical big man passcatching TEs) are 6'6 and 6'5. At 6'7 he could be a nice blocking and redzone option. Curious about his speed and agility at such a height. Darnell Washington is also 6'7"...5* and he looks like a baby deer out there. I think our PWO will be more agile than him lol.

I just wonder what most consider the max "good" height for a TE? I've typically thought of 6'7 before it's a bad thing at left tackle, due to the need to get low while maintaining leveraging...6'8 at very most.

Was less sure about TEs, but saw that Gronk and Kelce (the newage prototypical big man passcatching TEs) are 6'6 and 6'5. At 6'7 he could be a nice blocking and redzone option. Curious about his speed and agility at such a height. Darnell Washington is also 6'7"...5* and he looks like a baby deer out there. I think our PWO will be more agile than him lol.
Jacob Warren is 6'6" 245 and had a good year for us. He plans to put on more size this off season. This kid shows good hands in his high school highlights and willingness as a blocker. A kid his size is a match up nightmare and it doesn't cost us a scholarship.

Boom!
tumblr_nkcsjpW88h1sdydefo1_r1_400.gifv

VN Store

Back