'21 AL WR Jordan Mosley (Northwestern commit)

The rankings services mean even less than usual this year.

What 3rd and 4th year players? 2018 was a transition class, so you can toss out most of it... I'd call Bryce Thompson his guy because he went out and got him after the late signing period. So he's had 2 full classes, and they're all freshmen and sophomores.

Were you talking about next year? That would make more sense, but I still don't think you count the 2018 class... he wouldn't have recruited a lot/most of those guys.
I was talking about next year, if you look at it, the guy I was responding to said Pruitt was saving room for transfers to try to win next year. The 2019 class will be 3rd year players. His first class will be 4th year players, while I agree the 2018 class are not fully his, he does have some ownership because he picked and chooses who he wanted to keep and told guys he didn't want to take a hike, like the QB Penix who has been lighting it up at Indiana.

Reactions: jwilliams
I was talking about next year, if you look at it, the guy I was responding to said Pruitt was saving room for transfers to try to win next year. The 2019 class will be 3rd year players. His first class will be 4th year players, while I agree the 2018 class are not fully his, he does have some ownership because he picked and chooses who he wanted to keep and told guys he didn't want to take a hike, like the QB Penix who has been lighting it up at Indiana.

Ah, I missed that... good call.

He had like 2 weeks to make that call, I wouldn't consider that his class. 2021 will be the tell all year, either he's the man or not.

I believe we are done on WR's, could be wrong?
Time to focus on one DE, DT, LB, S and maybe a RB even though I think we are good there unless an absolute stud wants to come.
Would also like to hire one additional coach that is an ace recruiter, pay up

Reactions: Volanooga2521
I believe we are done on WR's, could be wrong?
Time to focus on one DE, DT, LB, S and maybe a RB even though I think we are good there unless an absolute stud wants to come.
Would also like to hire one additional coach that is an ace recruiter, pay up
Did we lose a coach on staff

VN Store

Back