Todd Graham is being kicked out of the island state of Hawaii

IluvdoubleD's

Sir Loves
you took a guy that coached rice, tulsa , Pittsburgh, and arazona state, then plopped him into Hawaii. They are calling him a terrible human, and 20+ kids hit the portal. Even his own kid transferred out. Now the Hawaii state senate has convened to handle the situation. They will probably ban him from Hawaii all together.

I can't get to links from this board anymore, but I'm beginning to think it's because I switched my search engine to duckduckgo about a week ago. Anyway, for the rest of you googlers. Here is a Twitter long thread that Bruce Feldman pulled from.

Well he ain’t wrong about ukuleles, that’s all I’m saying.

Hawaii is turning to China. They act like they have nothing to do with the US. We should be 49 states!
Would they rather learn to speak Russian or Chinese? They should thank their lucky stars for their statehood.

Reactions: memtownvol
I can't get to links from this board anymore, but I'm beginning to think it's because I switched my search engine to duckduckgo about a week ago. Anyway, for the rest of you googlers. Here is a Twitter long thread that Bruce Feldman pulled from.

Turn privacy protection off if you want to allow embedded content from social media.

Reactions: IluvdoubleD's
I read the twitter chain from that hearing. What a clown show. Of course you interview people leaving a program and they’re going to be generally negative. One piece of testimony seemed right… this was just an opportunity for some legislators to grandstand on a sensationalized story. The one comment by a parent saying Graham doesn’t understand the “culture” is probably right. Haole

Thanks! been trying to figure it out. I don't think I've ever even looked at the board settings. I usually just handle security from my end. I'll dig around.
That’s a setting in the DDG browser. It’s used to block trackers. But as I understand it, if you want to see twitter embeds and still want some protection from trackers you can turn that off and use a VPN service.

Back in 1987, I had spent a lot of time working in the Mississippi Delta from Portageville, MO to Natchez, Mississippi; most of the small towns in the Delta, I've been there.

Anyway, went to Hawaii that year. The wife and I were driving around on the big Island and while at a red light, I was looking around at run down houses with cars on blocks, junk in the yards, etc. and it struck me: Hawaii is (or at least was at the time) poor as h#ll away from the resorts and tourists attractions. I told my wife while sitting there, "I've seen this before. This is Mississippi with a beach and flowers."

The funny thing is everything is still fine on the lap tops (mac and pc), This started after I switched my browser search to duck duck, but I'm still running 14 summ'n lol. I broke down and updated. I'm sure that's it. I'll just have to go through the next hour and reset all my settings. **** this "smart" phone man. So tired of this ish. New contract says they can spy and use AI to search your photos to reference them against the web for location services and crap. All I want to do is watch these gifs and click twits ha. 😂

The tourists do not run Hawaii. The locals do not like the tourism. I've been to three of the islands. done the whole off road explorer thing. Hit the local beaches and such. I do the same when I go to mexico. I avoid tourism traps. I go to the poor local side of town and get to know the area. Hawaii locals are fairly poor, and resent the touism making money off their land. They really don't have need for cash other than groceries. They just put up with it because the government (which is Hawaiian) is still Hawaiian.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Back in 1987, I had spent a lot of time working in the Mississippi Delta from Portageville, MO to Natchez, Mississippi; most of the small towns in the Delta, I've been there.

Anyway, went to Hawaii that year. The wife and I were driving around on the big Island and while at a red light, I was looking around at run down houses with cars on blocks, junk in the yards, etc. and it struck me: Hawaii is (or at least was at the time) poor as h#ll away from the resorts and tourists attractions. I told my wife while sitting there, "I've seen this before. This is Mississippi with a beach and flowers."
and that run down house on Zillow is $500k-$1 mill

Reactions: GroverCleveland
That’s a setting in the DDG browser. It’s used to block trackers. But as I understand it, if you want to see twitter embeds and still want some protection from trackers you can turn that off and use a VPN service.

I got it, they were forcing me to use the app. I was using mozilla app with duck duck search. It was not working because mozilla has been infiltrated by big data temporarily. This duck duck app is fast and lite tho! Getting links again.

The tourists do not run Hawaii. The locals do not like the tourism. I've been to three of the islands. done the whole off road explorer thing. Hit the local beaches and such. I do the same when I go to mexico. I avoid tourism traps. I go to the poor local side of town and get to know the area. Hawaii locals are fairly poor, and resent the touism making money off their land. They really don't have need for cash other than groceries. They just put up with it because the government (which is Hawaiian) is still Hawaiian.

I’ve been several times and enjoyed it each time but probably won’t go back. Caribbean is closer, water is prettier & most places appreciate you more.

I was on a shuttle from Nassau back to the resort that was full. The shuttle stopped at the next stop but there was no room for 3 tourists to get on. 3 locals, coming home from working all day got off the shuttle for the tourists to get on. One of them said “we’ll catch the next one. Without you, we’d starve”. You’ll never get that in Hawaii.

When Graham was here at ASU I always thought he was a pretty good guy with integrity. What exactly did he say/do that was offensive? I’m sure it’s in one of the posts but I can’t find anything.

VN Store

Back