Who in here married a woman or knows someone who married a woman who’s sole purpose was to have a child and never work again?

Marry a woman you grow to hate with a passion.
Divorce, give her half of all you have,
Repeat two or three more times.
When you get too old to work you can live in a van down by the river.
You still have f*** trophies that you have not seen since the child support ended. So, there is that.
Any young man that marries is a fool. Why take such a risk with the deck so stacked against you.
Any young man that falls for the start a family bs is a bigger fool.
It is always cheaper to rent a woman than to put a ring on one.
If you disagree , take a bag of burgers down to the boat ramp and ask around.
The old guys are hungry and will explain it better than I can.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Ummmmm well she sits on her ass all day and spends money. She claims she works on the house all day. I mean how many times a day does the house need cleaned? She doesn’t cook and she doesn’t do any yard work. She’s also getting fatter by the day. This isn’t the 20’s anymore. She’s lazy. Get off your ass and help provide for the family. Ya got a baby sitter for at least 8 hours a day. That’s school. So she has time to at least work a part time job.

Cardi B said it best"I don't cook, I don't clean but let me show you how I got this ring"

A friend of mines wife got knocked up as soon as she could. We all saw it coming. She convinced him it’s best to be a stay at home mother even though he struggled with making ends meet. She promised him as soon as the kid could go to school she’d get a job. Well several years later she hasn’t got a job. He started to talk about Separation and Bam!!! She’s pregnant again. She just delayed going back to work to help. Here’s a word of advice. If your wife says she’ll get a job after she has your child and never goes back to work and uses the excuse of “who’s going to take care of the house?!?” Leave her. The kid is in school for 8 hours a day!!! Wtf could she possible doing!!!??? She’s a bum. Anyone else know someone like this?!?

Guy sounds like an idiot that. Should have pulled out.

Reactions: hog88 and tbh
A friend of mines wife got knocked up as soon as she could. We all saw it coming. She convinced him it’s best to be a stay at home mother even though he struggled with making ends meet. She promised him as soon as the kid could go to school she’d get a job. Well several years later she hasn’t got a job. He started to talk about Separation and Bam!!! She’s pregnant again. She just delayed going back to work to help. Here’s a word of advice. If your wife says she’ll get a job after she has your child and never goes back to work and uses the excuse of “who’s going to take care of the house?!?” Leave her. The kid is in school for 8 hours a day!!! Wtf could she possible doing!!!??? She’s a bum. Anyone else know someone like this?!?
In her defense, it takes 2 people to make a baby.

You still have f*** trophies that you have not seen since the child support ended. So, there is that.
Any young man that marries is a fool. Why take such a risk with the deck so stacked against you.
What a sad existence

And now you know why I am 61 and still single. Why buy a cow when you can get the milk for free?

Seriously though, if you find a woman with a decent head on her shoulders, and she has some actual values,
and some common horse sense? They are hard to find. But know what you are getting yourself in to. Take your
time and if you find faults you can't stand? Let her go, and keep looking for the next one.

And if you find one worth you making the vows for? You gotta be the man she deserves. You have to hold up
your end of the bargain. You have to know what it means to be a man. Most of those guys down at the boat ramp?
If you talk to them long enough, you will start to see they were no knights in shining armor anyway.

I know plenty of couples that have gone through all this. And though much of what you say
makes a ton of sense? In most cases, my late Mom would have said, "They should have stayed together:
Better to have one screwed up household in town than two."

I had a classmate in HS. He was into his third marriage at 25. Don't know where he is now. Probably don't want
to know. But he is probably down at the dock waiting for his burgers.

Last edited:
Reactions: tnutater
I feel bad for people that have never experienced a good marriage. I have and its been a wonderful 15 years so far. I cannot spending a single day on this earth without my wife.

Sounds like you found a good one. And you did your part, SDV. Happy for you, man.

Reactions: SDV
I feel bad for people that have never experienced a good marriage. I have and its been a wonderful 15 years so far. I cannot spending a single day on this earth without my wife.
I have a good one. Almost lost her several months ago because of sepsis, and I was in such bad shape my mom came down from KY to help me. Not ashamed to admit that, I love mine with my life.

I’ve been happily married for 4 years, but I got married in 1989.

Also, addendum to to my first post, my wife changes into a very different person about every 7 years. Does anybody else do that? She’s fun now but it took 28 years to cycle through. The first 4 versions had “fun police” as a common trait.

Is this “friend” actually you?

Reactions: SDV
If a homemaker were to perform the same sorts of tasks she performs at home, but in someone else's house and for pay, she'd be regarded as "working," as contributing to "the economy." If she and another homemaker were to pay one another each to perform the other's work, the economists would record their labors as "an increase in productivity" and "an expansion of the labor force." As it is, while she exhausts herself raising virtuous, educated, and industrious children (our nation's future), she is widely regarded as a parasite.

We need context. Being a stay at home wife isn't a bad thing if she is actually taking care of the house and children. If she isn't, then that gets dicey because of these divorce and child support laws. Its really easy to say just leave her, but he would get killed at divorce court because they base child support and spousal support on how much that wife brings in. The less she makes ($0 if she's a stay at home mom), then the more he pays.

You friend is in a bad situation that gives his wife all of the leverage. It is a raw deal to get married in the Western world.

Reactions: tbh

VN Store

Back