Who’s going to buy Elons new phone when it comes out?

Musk has made his views on AI clear. He says it's the most dangerous thing humans will face in the near future. He even headed up an organization to keep in eye on it's progess and call out others going too far. The problem he incountered is that if he doesn't someone else will, because there is a lot of evil out there with this tech. It's not going away. It was a "futile endeavor" in his words. so, he has changed his stance and embraced it, as he has the most advanced AI after google.

That's interesting. If need more info on them first though. The whole "interlink" thing sounds pretty creepy.

Correct, and the BORG all wrapped up, and guess what? It's not going away. The humans vs robot war has already begun. I feel sorry for the ones that already gave themselves to the AI without thinking, but they call me paranoid so...

I would like to think Musk would take great pleasure in building us ordinary monkeys a robot army of our own, and blade runner style blasters for protection in one of his underground labs. I think he might get a kick out of that.

I wonder if usage can be detected. They’ll be popular in China and NK if they can be used undetected. Could be a game changer for oppressive, controlling governments. Or maybe just shift their control of public discourse to Big Tech and Media.

Reactions: DocVOLiday
Don't believe it until you see Elon announce it. People have taken a concept video (not by Tesla) and ran wild with the idea of it. What has Elon said about smartphones previously?

Eh… it would probably just be another Android phone that connects to Sky link.

Don't believe it until you see Elon announce it. People have taken a concept video (not by Tesla) and ran wild with the idea of it. What has Elon said about smartphones previously?

Neuralinks? Can’t imagine what he’ll suck from the federal government for that project.

Why don’t you like Elon?

I recognize the guy's genius, albeit some 'inventions' are just newer iterations of Howard Hughes ideas being reinvented. Guy is nutso at times.

You asked. Really dont care too much after I sold my Tesla stock. Dont follow or keep up with the news. Dont have much skin in the game.

But you're good with Google or apple?
Don't really care for Apple products. Main reason I don't like IPhone is they want you to upgrade every year. If you go a while without upgrading they'll just render your phone useless and you'll be forced to upgrade. These ****ing phones are expensive, and I like to pay them off so the bill is substantially lower. I'm saving over $100 a month on my bill right now just by having my devices paid off in full.

I guess I'm the same way with vehicles. I hate having a car payment. I drive a 18 year old Acura. It runs great and has everything I need. Why would I put myself in debt on a depreciating asset for years to come for something with bells and whistles that I dont really need and cost and arm and a leg to replace? Nah, I'm good.

wont give that clown a penny
Clown, Really?

He's probably one of the smartest humans currently on this planet and has reinvented rocketry doing what everyone said could not be done and will probably put humans on Mars in the next 10-12 years.

I've also never read/heard a bad thing about the guy other than those that are jealous of his successes.

Reactions: Incredible_duck
Clown, Really?

He's probably one of the smartest humans currently on this planet and has reinvented rocketry doing what everyone said could not be done and will probably put humans on Mars in the next 10-12 years.

I've also never read/heard a bad thing about the guy other than those that are jealous of his successes.
I thought he was a genius with some amount of walking around sense to go with it which isn’t that common. Married divorced remarried and redivorced Talula Riley and with all his wealth he only paid her $20 million to go away.

Then married one of the strangest chicks I’ve ever seen in Grimes who birthed his son named some math equation or something of the like. No telling what he will have to pay to make this one go away. Whatever walking around sense he once had appears to have left him when investors started throwing all this crazy unjustified money at him.

Tesla sells 79% of EV’s in the US but EV’a are only 2.5% of the US auto market which means Tesla has 1.975% of the US auto market yet their market capitalization is $1.25 trillion making it the 6th most capitalized company and larger than Ford, GM, and Toyota combined. Can’t wrap my mind around why it’s become a runaway train.

VN Store

Back