Tennessee Lady Vol News

As some of y’all know I’m being on social media interactions and how coaches and teams leverage it. Something Dawn and Adia Barnes do so well at but look at this tiktok overtimewbb posted Kellie’s video of her helping Jordan get up and getting the steal went viral with 300k views 100k likes across all social media platforms & EVERY comment being positive about her which is hard to accomplish . I wish she would take advantage of it recruits love coaches who are active on social media it gives them a sense of you being able to connect with them.View attachment 426841
Who do you think sent it them😉

Catchings , Jolly , Randall and is
That Ace Clement? ❤️❤️❤️
Good morning! What a treat, 4 of my fave LVs fm my fave all time team. Great to see them all.

Ace and Catch were roomies and remain very good friends to this day. Ace has 2 daughters, I believe lives in Chattanooga. One daughter played club soccer in Knoxville w my granddaughter so I crossed paths w her there. Doing great, very nice family.

Ace was to Kellie as Miles is to Walker btw. A very talented backup who took tons of pressure off the starting PG. PS was unafraid to play freshman Ace during the 39-0 season at very crucial times. Ace was one of the best passers ever, but like JH, sometimes was a better passer than the recipient was a catcher. She was a big part of those teams though.

And who didn't/doesn't love Semeka? Wish Chamique was in the pic, but I guess she's busy w baby duty!

Good morning! What a treat, 4 of my fave LVs fm my fave all time team. Great to see them all.

Ace and Catch were roomies and remain very good friends to this day. Ace has 2 daughters, I believe lives in Chattanooga. One daughter played club soccer in Knoxville w my granddaughter so I crossed paths w her there. Doing great, very nice family.

Ace was to Kellie as Miles is to Walker btw. A very talented backup who took tons of pressure off the starting PG. PS was unafraid to play freshman Ace during the 39-0 season at very crucial times. Ace was one of the best passers ever, but like JH, sometimes was a better passer than the recipient was a catcher. She was a big part of those teams though.

And who didn't/doesn't love Semeka? Wish Chamique was in the pic, but I guess she's busy w baby duty!
Ace was the energy glue player with all the swag !!! I remember her being a freshmen thinking why the hell does she not shoot and then by her senior year it was we don’t need her to shoot she’s a playmaker for sure ! Worst thing is when she did decide to shoot she could MAKE THE SHOT !

I guess she might have but I’m not too bummed her position is currently in a log jam without her even playing😂

It's never good that a player is injured, of course, but the silver lining is that we don't need her at the four position this season, but likely will next season. Come to think of it, we don't need her at the three, either. Next season she will start to blossom.

Why does it seem in every new edition of bracketolgy we seem to be locked in the Bridgeport regional? There’s a Raleigh/Greensboro regional
Right next to us but Crème insists on us going to Bridgeport In a matchup with UCONN is being the higher seed but playing on their turf! That’s starting to annoy me slowly but surely. Punish the higher seeded team by playing the S16/E8 on the lower seeded teams backyard come
On now NCAA/ESPN . You claim
Muffet was bored in your article and yet you continue to insult the intelligence of the rest of
The world with BS like this. Selling tickets or not this is terrible.

Why does it seem in every new edition of bracketolgy we seem to be locked in the Bridgeport regional? There’s a Raleigh/Greensboro regional
Right next to us but Crème insists on us going to Bridgeport In a matchup with UCONN is being the higher seed but playing on their turf! That’s starting to annoy me slowly but surely. Punish the higher seeded team by playing the S16/E8 on the lower seeded teams backyard come
Muffet was bored in your article and yet you continue to insult the intelligence of the rest of

Great post ^

Reactions: xtpsrh08123

Because SC is in that region. They won't put 2 high seeds from the same conference in the same region. They would move Tennesse out West before they put them in Greensboro.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Because SC is in that region. They won't put 2 high seeds from the same conference in the same region. They would move Tennesse out West before they put them in Greensboro.

What happens when we beat SC later this season and take the conference title? Will they ship SC to the same regional as UConn? ESPconN wouldn't like that.

Tennesse would have to win the tournament and regular season if SC runs the table. SC could lose to Tennesse and still get #1 overall seed.

I've not seen anyone deserving of a 1 seed except for maybe Stanford. USC.....maybe if they learn to play a whole game.

DI Women's Basketball Rankings - NCAA Women's Basketball NET Rankings | NCAA.com

With that road win over Ole Miss we jump 4 spots from 10 to 6 in the Net rankings.

Looking at them I don’t think any one of the 5 teams ahead of us is significantly better. SC, NC State, Stanford, UNC and Louisville.

Really think the tournament is anyones this season. Whoever wants it most. These Lady Vols look mighty hungry lately.

Last edited:
I've not seen anyone deserving of a 1 seed except for maybe Stanford. USC.....maybe if they learn to play a whole game.
Whether you like SC or not, they've played the hardest schedule of any team this far and won every game except a fluke loss against Mizzou. They have 8 top 25 wins! Clear number one team, even if they can be beaten (and I do think they can be beaten).

Whether you like SC or not, they've played the hardest schedule of any team this far and won every game except a fluke loss against Mizzou. They have 8 top 25 wins! Clear number one team, even if they can be beaten (and I do think they can be beaten).

Yep, can’t deny the schedule they have played. Without a doubt the toughest, gotta respect it.

Does seem like they’re maybe getting a little tired. I do believe they’ll have a second wind in them.

That MIZZOU game is a toss of for them every season. There is so much going on with that rivalry at this point rankings are out the window when they play.

Does not matter who I like. I don't think anyone with the exception of possibly Stanford is a clear cut favorite to win the championship but I respect your and the USC fans opinion....I just don't think the chickens are at the top of their game right now. Will they? Possible. Let's see.

VN Store

Back