Irrational Rick Barnes takes (merged)

Not that this was aimed it me but it is not true. Giving up my football tickets this year after they took away grandfather status and Basketball is next. We as fans do contribute to the bottom line of the athletic department and help pay salaries and athletic costs.
Someone will replace you. You are not as important as you think you are.

Reactions: Thunder Good-Oil
Donโ€™t pretend like you know how theyโ€™re being coached. The NCAAT is 2 months away and TN is relying on the development of freshmen in key spots.
I go by what I get to watch on game day. This halfcourt offense is a joke once again. This team looks just like last years team, theres talent but the coach has no clue what to do with it.

Barnes is a good coach. It is amazing to me how quick people forget how bad Tennessee was when Barnes showed up. It is fire the coach idiots that ran Fulmer off. How did that work out.

Tyndall went 16-16 the year before Barnes. We were in the Sweet 16 the year before that. Barnes wasn't taking over a post Wade Houston situation.

Tennessee should probably have told the NCAA to sit in the corner regarding Tyndall too. North Carolina ran a fake class for 20 years. Nothing. Syracuse ran a massive academic fraud program for basketball for 2 decades, Boheim got a slap on the wrist.

Tyndall made the mistake of cheating at a small school. That's the kiss of death. As the old saying goes "Kentucky's cheating again, Chaminade is gonna get probation."

If you think weโ€™re riding the Plavisc horse to a tourney run, your delirious.

35 years, 7 times advances to the 2nd weekend. Time to retire or DW needs to get the termination letter ready. A coach that never takes responsibility
for losses, I have zero respect for.

Reactions: 1985Vols
Stop moving goalposts and answer the question
BHH wasnโ€™t on the court long enough to do anything tonight. My point is that if weโ€™re going to do anything in March, Barnes needs to play BHH to develop him and get him ready for March

Tyndall went 16-16 the year before Barnes. We were in the Sweet 16 the year before that. Barnes wasn't taking over a post Wade Houston situation.

Tennessee should probably have told the NCAA to sit in the corner regarding Tyndall too. North Carolina ran a fake class for 20 years. Nothing. Syracuse ran a massive academic fraud program for basketball for 2 decades, Boheim got a slap on the wrist.

Tyndall made the mistake of cheating at a small school. That's the kiss of death. As the old saying goes "Kentucky's cheating again, Chaminade is gonna get probation."
Pardon my ignorance but does a show cause just apply to ncaa institutions. tyndal got 10 years and he's back coaching at Chipola.

Reactions: wmcovol

VN Store

Back