The Official #18 Tennessee @ #21 LSU Game Thread, 6:00 PM ET, ESPN2

The major problem is that TN is not a good shooting team (6-23 from 3 and 40% shooting overall today) and other teams in the SEC are.
And we are supposed to be a good shooting team, our whole offense (if you want to call it that) is shoot the 3. We have zero secondary options.

Reactions: vol94
Chandler walked the ball up when he should have pushed it, his free throws look rushed and he does not have a feel for leading this team. Does not look like a first round draft pick at all... but he is a five star so I guess we need to overlook his lack of experience and deficiencies and praise him at all times even though he turns the ball over twice as much as he assists...

We had several players that were just anemic tonight.

I stick with my original statement. The only difference makers that can turn it up every game is ZIegler, Chandler and Vescovi. I'm not sure about the rest.

I tell you what, it’s not a given that this team makes the tournament. I believe they will but the SEC is absolutely brutal this year. They better figure out how to put the ball in the basket. One thing is certain. I really thought this team had the pieces for a deep run but that isn’t happening. We won’t win a game in the tournament.

Okay, I get the frustration of losing the way we lost. We shot ourselves in the foot in a lot of ways and got out toughed. With that being said, I don't see how one can take away from this game that we might not even make the tournament. Jmo

Reactions: I4Vols

VN Store

Back