ESPN Sportscenter TN made the top ten!

Kellie is tough. And busy. All of the Lady Vols are busy and don’t have time to read message boards, etc.

Agreed I do believe this group has fun with social media but doesn’t get carried away taking criticisms personally. It’s actually nice to see the players active on social. They have lives outside of basketball as well, let them be a whole person and enjoy their college experience!

Some actually showed up in the game thread giving their knee jerk reactions but when it looked like we were not going to lose, they disappeared.
They lurk…
id1wjV.gif

Kellie is tough. And busy. All of the Lady Vols are busy and don’t have time to read message boards, etc.

While i'm sure Kellie and company are busy i have a feeling they get bulletin board material LOL... Kellie has a social media team and i wouldn't be surprised if they didn't keep an eye out for things. Also, you have coaches that are now active on social media 👀 trust me when i say they see things.

As fans we are always retweeting things and the coaches follow some fans too so im sure they seem the things being said there as well.

VN Store

Back