Who believes Bob Lazar?

I was in the chair force.

I've also been to a few other "area 51" places folks don't normally think about :)

Here are what my trips were like: Department of Energy(!.............) .. Iranian Maintenance Hangars. F117 targeting....Blacked out windows.. Windowless Jets from Nellis AFB. Weird crop circle like designs in the ground only visible from above (in a plane/drone). Beer vending machines in 2001.. Private security with MP5's and Uzi's..

They confiscated my camera so and MP3 cd player :(

Reactions: davethevol

I've also been to a few other "area 51" places folks don't normally think about :)

Here are what my trips were like: Department of Energy(!.............) .. Iranian Maintenance Hangars. F117 targeting....Blacked out windows.. Windowless Jets from Nellis AFB. Weird crop circle like designs in the ground only visible from above (in a plane/drone). Beer vending machines in 2001.. Private security with MP5's and Uzi's..

I have a TS and would love to work at Area 51 in some form or fashion.

I’m of the opinion, in this vast, never ending universe, that ANYTHING is possible. Having said that, I’ll just have to see it to (truly) believe it. And if I’m ever out hiking and camping as I like to do, and a UFO sets down right in front of me, with little green men walking out, motioning me to come with them…well, I gotta go because I just have to know.

Reactions: LittleVol

Had beer vending machines in Panama during a trip to JOTC. The out there thing was they were somehow always stocked when we were in back in the barracks.

I’m of the opinion, in this vast, never ending universe, that ANYTHING is possible. Having said that, I’ll just have to see it to (truly) believe it. And if I’m ever out hiking and camping as I like to do, and a UFO sets down right in front of me, with little green men walking out, motioning me to come with them…well, I gotta go because I just have to know.
So in the grand scheme of things "seeing" is either futile or entirely fallible.

Futile is say because we will never see the full picture or spectrum of the universe. It's estimated that the "Observable" universe is is ridiculously small compared to the rest of the universe. Like a tennis ball vs the planet Earth. It's insane...

VN Store

Back