VolNation list (like Craigslist for VN)

McFarlane Action Figures. 6" to 7" tall.

Peyton Manning
Reggie White
Jason Whitten
Todd Helton
Jamal Lewis
Additionally:
Brett Favre
Barry Sanders

Peyton Manning (3).JPGPeyton Manning (2).JPGPeyton Manning (1).JPGMinister of Defense (2).JPGMinister of Defense (1).JPGJason Witten (1).JPGJason Witten (2).JPGJamal Lewis - Todd Helton (2).JPGJamal Lewis - Todd Helton (1).JPGBarry Sanders - Brett Favre (2).JPG

Reactions: loggervol
4 SALE:
iPhone SE (2020) on Verizon network. 64gb and in mint condition. Comes with several cases including a UT one.
$200

SOLD

Last edited:
Lf5-ALr38zjtdWoKubaNctiBcvdk2WCDqWNJOd0GiyIpRZl_se9AHwZO3nab5neVi_sZRcw6Xy0_8fXJRRv53CD4prHDMpLbSbLY=s0-d-e1-ft

This is a brand new with tags Officially Licensed Columbia fleece.
  • Size: WOMANS MEDIUM
  • School logo on left chest
  • Half zip fleece
  • Columbia logo on left sleeve
  • 100% Polyester
  • Ultra lightweight micro fleece perfect for layering or wearing alone
  • $50.00/OBO

Last edited:
Reactions: SpecialKVolfan20
Several awesome PS4 games. Below is list, Will make a deal if you buy ALL of them...**If still listed, it's STILL available.** Pickup is south of Terre Haute in Industrial Park. Games: Pac Man Championship Edition 2--$5 Call of Duty Advanced Warfare--$15 For Honor--$5 Mud Runner American Wilds--$15 MLB The Show '22--$30 Homefront The Revolution--$10 The Last of Us Part 2--$20

S&H not included in above prices

Reactions: UT_Vols16
I've lost some weight and now have a bunch of 2XL and XL stuff for sale. See pictures attached. Prices below including shipping. Will take offers for multiples. The Volunteer Tradition items and the white Nike polo are very very lightly worn. There are a couple pulls in the front of the Grey Nike polo:

1. Volunteer Traditions Grey Polo 2XL- $35
2. Volunteer Traditions White Polo 2XL- $35
3. Volunteer Traditions Long Sleeve 2XL- With pocket on front w/ Similar Logo- $20
4. Adidas Pullover- XL- $12.50
5. Nike Pullover- Black- 2XL- $25
6. Grey T-shirt Nike 2XL- $10
7. Grey Nike Polo- 2XL- $10 HAS PULLS IN FRONT!
8. White/Grey Nike Polo- 2XL- $30
Still have them by chance?

Shoot! Just realized the date! I’ve been searching for that Adidas Scorch Pullover forever!!

I have an old Tennessee game jersey,number 35,which was Tom Calloway's in the late sixties(68 or 69),may be a tearaway,Not torn, if someone would be interested.Name a price. If interested,drop an e-mail to jimpique@outlook.com.Thanks and go vols!

Check out my avatar. I have a lot of Fan Packs, Sports Illustrated's, Football Time in Tennessee, and other related Vols athletic magazines that I want to pass on to the next generation. I am remodeling with my future bride and we gotta find some room for her stuff. I have a dungeon full of UT Orange so these magazines gotta go. If interested, reply and we can figure out how to negotiate. I will have them available this Thursday, Friday, and Saturday morning at a yard sale at my home in Estill Springs, TN...follow the signs.

Attachments

• best of yard sale magazines ut fulmer and manning 083022 pixler.jpg
    best of yard sale magazines ut fulmer and manning 083022 pixler.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 14
  • best of yard sale magazines ut fulmer and manning 083022.jpg
    best of yard sale magazines ut fulmer and manning 083022.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 13
  • more yard sale magazines Majors Manning 083022.jpg
    more yard sale magazines Majors Manning 083022.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 12
  • more yard sale magazines vols basketball 083022.jpg
    more yard sale magazines vols basketball 083022.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 11
  • more yard sale vols 083022 papers.jpg
    more yard sale vols 083022 papers.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: Freak
Approximately how many do you have, how far back do they date, what condition are they in, and have you considered selling the whole lot outright?

Approximately how many do you have, how far back do they date, what condition are they in, and have you considered selling the whole lot outright?

1980s...I saw one 1986 in my quick glance. I see Majors, Fulmer, Summitt, Pearl, and all since on covers. Ditto Manning, Robinson, Martin... Rough count...50-60 items/magazines. Yes, I want to sell them all to a fan, especially if they have young children/teens who would enjoy diving into Vol history. The cost to ship them would be high so probably have to schedule a meet up. I will be driving from through Knoxville area Sept 7th and 10th. Make me and offer and I will box them up and meet you somewhere. I am starting a yard sale tomorrow and it will be drip, drip, drip with the most valuable or interesting going first. Try to get back with me ASAP.

Reactions: kiddiedoc

VN Store

Back