'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron (UT SIGNEE)

This may be an unpopular opinion but I watched every minute of every game this year and I just don’t think Baron was any good. It’s like he just took up space and never made a play.
Because of he talent this feels like it will hurt but his production will be easy to replace if not upgrade imo

Reactions: SugarCC
This may be an unpopular opinion but I watched every minute of every game this year and I just don’t think Baron was any good. It’s like he just took up space and never made a play.
Because of he talent this feels like it will hurt but his production will be easy to replace if not upgrade imo
I’m with ya.. I’m pulling for him til he’s not a Vol anymore, but I was not impressed. He had some good plays here and there, but I wasn’t impressed by his energy as a whole

Reactions: Blake25p
I liked the idea of him putting on pounds and moving inside and having a Malik Jackson type impact but I think thats best case scenario.
he began to disappear as early as the Pitt game.
I don’t know what happened but it looked like he lacked a real “motor”
I think he had big expectations Bc of his talent but after 2 years, talent don’t matter if you’re not pushing the gas.

That seems to always be the assumption. Nothing wrong with being optimistic, but outside of Hooker, the portal thus far has taken much more than it's given.

This year - we'll need to merely match Evans and Baron just to break even. Maybe we do. Let's hope we do, because those positions need a LOT of help.
Would not say this at all.

Hooker
Cade Mays
Velus
Payton
Tremblay
Terry
Chase McGrath...
All upgrades.

And, a definite wait and see on Mitchell, Hadden, and Turnage.

Reactions: Orange Studs
Thank you for your opinion, Mrs. Baron
Same old crap from folks like you. Have players then bitch about them. Don’t have players and bitch about not having them. Be sure to let everyone know when you have finally found some happiness

I wish some of our so called fans would defect. Just to clarify, not talking about you. There are others in this thread who should hit the portal.
We know who you're talking about, doc. Agree 💯

Would not say this at all.

Hooker
Cade Mays
Velus
Payton
Tremblay
Terry
Chase McGrath...
All upgrades.

And, a definite wait and see on Mitchell, Hadden, and Turnage.
I mean the Freshman Kicker behind McGrath is actually the better Kicker. Kid has a leg on him can easily hit 50+ yarders. They gave him a year to get more experience.

VN Store

Back