Maryville Teen Marries 72-year old Grandmother

Ohhhh, so it's not his grandmother.

Well, that's not quite as bad then. He apparently is just a guy who likes to ride the geri-go-round. To each his own, I suppose.

He doesn't even keep them around long enough to collect an inheritance. Wtf.

tenor.gif

Lol my exact reaction to seeing this thread and some of the posts.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
As much as I try to take the stance of "to each his own," this one just kinda screams prior childhood trauma. What'd you do, granny?

I didn't think this story was all that disgusting until they said they went to Chuck E. Cheese.
I was a big fan that he traded in the 77 year old for a younger model. How does one go about breaking up with someone who is 77? It’s not you it’s me? Do you want to adopt? Did he get tired of all the whispers at the 4 o’clock supper at the K&W? Did his merit badges not matchup too well with the boys who fought in Khe Sahn? Not easy being the young guy.

How does such young mind perceive...
No...

Like, HOW could you ever view a 70 year old woman in a sexual light??

Throw "culture " out the window. On a primal instinctual level, how could you be attracted to that? You can't make her pregnant!

Reactions: walkenvol
Like, HOW could you ever view a 70 year old woman in a sexual light??

You seriously have never seen an attractive older woman that has turned your head.

Their is certainly a few celebrities in their 60's or 70's that I wouldn't say no to if given the opportunity.

Throw "culture" out the window. On a primal instinctual level, how could you be attracted to that? You can't make her pregnant!

Even better! 🤣😂👌

You seriously have never seen an attractive older woman that has turned your head.

Their is certainly a few celebrities in their 60's or 70's that I wouldn't say no to if given the opportunity.

Even better! 🤣😂👌
In LittleVols defense… most women that age look nothing like Christie Brinkley.

Reactions: walkenvol
And especially don’t come to Sullivan County. We’re all pretty hideous here.

VN Store

Back