Snow

It’s 4” y’all. Drive safe and cheer for the Lady Vols

I know it’s hard because you all don’t have the infrastructure to clear the roads as well as we do in the North. Should be that bad out though.

Not uncommon for me to drive to work after 4’ of new snow. Our men and women on the road crews do a wonderful job keeping the roads as safe as possible though.

I know it’s hard because you all don’t have the infrastructure to clear the roads as well as we do in the North. Should be that bad out though.

Not uncommon for me to drive to work after 4’ of new snow. Our men and women on the road crews do a wonderful job keeping the roads as safe as possible though.
We’ll be fine. We have a dump truck with sand and a guy with a shovel in the back. That should take care of it!😆😆

There are reports in some areas of Tennessee that tonight maybe the coldest in the last 5 years. So it won't be just the snow keeping a lot of people home, but also not wanting to freeze their orange @sses off. :p
We in Vonore have no snow on the ground or ice on the roads at this time. We expect a dusting and a low of 16 tonight. Looks like we will be OK this time around.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

Where are you commonly driving after 4 feet of new snow?

VN Store

Back