Transfer Portal 21-22

Everyone deserves a chance so hopefully she can find a coach that will at least give her a chance to compete for playing time.[/QUOTE
Not meant to be a put down but before she made UCONN her choice she should have examined the situation with the players there and knew playing time was almost non existent

Reactions: stlvolsfan

Honestly sad to see this. She will play a ton but Virginia is awful and not getting any better. Thompson will be out next year and Mir will be looking for a new home again. Hate to make that prediction but would be shocked if that’s not how it plays out.

Virginia is unlikely to bust .500 again this season. One more like that and they have to make a change.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
I truly wish TT had had more success as a coach, but maybe this will be the start of good things to come. She'll have a strong player, and then maybe she gets serious about reaching out to others for help, and it's not impossible to think VA could improve just enough to save her job -- IF she is still coaching next season. I want her to find a way to get it done.

Honestly sad to see this. She will play a ton but Virginia is awful and not getting any better. Thompson will be out next year and Mir will be looking for a new home again. Hate to make that prediction but would be shocked if that’s not how it plays out.

Virginia is unlikely to bust .500 again this season. One more like that and they have to make a change.

Ok Athletic director..u not happy for Thompson getting recruit, u just want her out.

No idea why any guard under 5'8 would be interested in MSST right now. At this rate, they would be backup center.

Ambitious list for Alyza. I wonder if this is her wish list, or if ALL of these schools have actually expressed interest?
She's a transfer from Michigan St.
I'm assuming that she'll have to wait for the fall 2022 semester to start playing for her new team. Is that correct ?

No idea why any guard under 5'8 would be interested in MSST right now. At this rate, they would be backup center.

Ambitious list for Alyza. I wonder if this is her wish list, or if ALL of these schools have actually expressed interest?

She’ll end up at MSST or Ole Miss I bet. Interesting she has MSST on there. I don’t think that situation is going to work well long term.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
She's a transfer from Michigan St.
I'm assuming that she'll have to wait for the fall 2022 semester to start playing for her new team. Is that correct ?
Even then, they still are overloaded with short guards: 2 Hayes Sisters, JerKaila Jordan, Mia Moore, might be others. And they have no post players.

several well known football coaches have been commenting on the negative impact re education/graduation with the new free-pass transfer.

My comment to anyone attending Miss State is based on its location and the minimum requirements for being enrolled. I can assume that she didn't get a lot of interest from premier universities - given her demonstrated skills. Perhaps her attitude was not entising to team play.

several well known football coaches have been commenting on the negative impact re education/graduation with the new free-pass transfer.

My comment to anyone attending Miss State is based on its location and the minimum requirements for being enrolled. I can assume that she didn't get a lot of interest from premier universities - given her demonstrated skills. Perhaps her attitude was not entising to team play.
Woman's Prison just down the Road....Ought to be enticing for some recruits

And why are players going to a school with an Interim head coach makes zero sense

I think a lot of coaches are willing to lie and make promises they cannot keep where Kellie will not. A player like Winston likely wants to be the go to.

Don’t really know why he wants another guard though. They need a post player like yesterday. I don’t see Carter playing ever again, surprised she’s still on the roster.

Even then, they still are overloaded with short guards: 2 Hayes Sisters, JerKaila Jordan, Mia Moore, might be others. And they have no post players.

I’m almost certain the remaining Hayes sisters will play somewhere else again next year. Will be absolutely stunned if they stay at MSST.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back