TaxAct Texas Bowl 9PM EST ESPN

This game reminds me of a PeeWee game. Not very polished, but the unexpected is keeping me on the edge of my seat

Reactions: Nerwen Aldarion
LSU down to 37 scholarship players. LOL Looks like a bunch of wildcat as no scholarship QB will be playing.
No QB, No problem. Baylor ran UNC out of the Russell Athletic Bowl a few years back. Over 650 yards rushing. Coaches screwed up and pulled Johnny Jefferson from the game with 299 yards. Shoulda left him in one more play to get his 300 yards. Doesn't matter though as both totals still stand as All Time Best for any bowl game.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
LSU coming back, how crushing will it be for K State to lose this game after being up 21

Wasn’t this what Tennessee had to deal with all year with all the players that left after Pruitt?

They might be down some guys, but it’s nothing like what Purdue had to deal with.
Are you talking about LSU? They are missing their top 4 cornerbacks, Stingley, Ricks, Flott and McGlothern. Both starting LBs Clark and Baskervilles, a starting safety, at least one starting DL, Farrell. Qbs Johnson, Brennan and Nussmeier. Purdue was missing nothing like this.

Reactions: ArdentVol
Are you talking about LSU? They are missing their top 4 cornerbacks, Stingley, Ricks, Flott and McGlothern. Both starting LBs Clark and Baskervilles, a starting safety, at least one starting DL, Farrell. Qbs Johnson, Brennan and Nussmeier. Purdue was missing nothing like this.

Yeah, I was poking fun at the broadcast of our bowl game.

VN Store

Back