Muffett Speaks the Truth

This story is a decade old and I don’t even remember it when it happened. So I doubt anything came of it. Would’ve been big news if it had been settled or tried.

It was a big news ur TV channel maybe didn't showed it to u then 🤣

Reactions: stlvolsfan
Just for funsies, visited the BY. Aside from the predictable defending of Auriemma and adoration for him and his responses, there was one particular poster who was so incensed by "what they're saying on 'that other board' " that he's "never" coming back to visit.!!!!

Oh, the horror....

This gives me warm fuzzy feelings. Thanks!

Any settlement would have included a gag on the person getting the money. Would have been more surprising to hear about a settlement.

The whole point of a settlement in these type of issues might be to avoid criminal charges or to keep it under wraps for obvious reasons.

Made me think of Virginia Giuffe's settlement with Epstein. The docs were sealed and she agreed to stay quiet

Sisaq, suggesting the man has a drinking problem -- it is a well documented FACT that he drinks a LOT -- and could one day develop cirrhosis and die is NOT AT ALL THE SAME as wishing he WOULD die. Seriously, man. You are way off in your comprehension of what I said.

Reactions: Smallvol#1
Sisaq, suggesting the man has a drinking problem -- it is a well documented FACT that he drinks a LOT -- and could one day develop cirrhosis and die is NOT AT ALL THE SAME as wishing he WOULD die. Seriously, man. You are way off in your comprehension of what I said.

Why u angry if I'm wrong. For someone with a drinking problem, I would not mention that with death some day that's not cool. Nothing to be angry about. Yes I'm the wrong one. Case close!!!

Read closely. Here are the important parts.

" A New York City judge has dismissed an NBA security official's discrimination and assault lawsuit against University of Connecticut women's basketball coach Geno Auriemma, the NBA and USA Basketball, saying the alleged wrongdoing didn't happen in New York."

Supreme Court Justice Cynthia S. Kern dismissed the case April 11 without addressing the merit of the allegations, saying New York courts lacked jurisdiction.
Kern said the discrimination and assault allegations all took place outside the state of New York."

I have no idea if they went forward with appeal but if they didn't that's a good sign there was a settlement

" A New York City judge has dismissed an NBA security official's discrimination and assault lawsuit against University of Connecticut women's basketball coach Geno Auriemma, the NBA and USA Basketball, saying the alleged wrongdoing didn't happen in New York."

Supreme Court Justice Cynthia S. Kern dismissed the case April 11 without addressing the merit of the allegations, saying New York courts lacked jurisdiction.
Kern said the discrimination and assault allegations all took place outside the state of New York."

Why are u trying so hard to convince us that Geno was innocent? Well, that wasn't his first time Judge Judy 😆

Why u angry if I'm wrong. For someone with a drinking problem, I would not mention that with death some day that's not cool. Nothing to be angry about. Yes I'm the wrong one. Case close!!!

Wouldn't it make you a little angry if someone wrongly accused you of wishing someone dead?

I have no idea if they went forward with appeal but if they didn't that's a good sign there was a settlement
Wow so because the location was out of jurisdiction they dismiss the actual abuse as if it didnt happen. Well ill be damned !

Wouldn't it make you a little angry if someone wrongly accused you of wishing someone

I asked u nicely why u trying to convince us that he was innocent when the man is always bad around women.. And nobody wrongful accused me anything. I was the one backing Geno up .lol

Here's what the appellate court said

Lawsuit against UConn women’s basketball coach Geno Auriemma dismissed

Again they do not address the actual charges they only side with the previous judge. My point is people read this and think Geno was cleared of wrongdoing. He wasn't. Both courts decisions were based on procedural grounds no the merits. He wasn't cleared of wrongdoing.

Here's what the appellate court said

Lawsuit against UConn women’s basketball coach Geno Auriemma dismissed

Again they do not address the actual charges they only side with the previous judge. My point is people read this and think Geno was cleared of wrongdoing. He wasn't. Both courts decisions were based on procedural grounds no the merits. He wasn't cleared of wrongdoing.

sort of like the "ruling on the court stands" vs "the ruling on the court is confirmed"'type of thing to put it in basketball terms?

Exactly.

sort of like the "ruling on the court stands" vs "the ruling on the court is confirmed"'type of thing to put it in basketball terms?

Basically because it was not dismissed with prejudice it indicates the court felt there was merit to the claim and it could be refiled. It was only dismissed on procedural grounds because it had been filed in the incorrect jurisdiction. They could have easily re-filed in the appropriate jurisdiction.

The fact that it was not often indicates a settlement was reached by the parties outside of the courts. Not always, but the most likely scenario.

They say muffets a liar but let’s look and count…
TV analyst for ESPN past and present
Lobo
Sue Bird
Ashley how the hell battle
Renee Montgomery
Barbara Turner NBA Job
Diana the goat (greatest Offensive player of all time)
Tamika Williams
Swin Cash

Who else I’m sure I’m missing some more clunkers

Reactions: chuckiepoo
They say muffets a liar but let’s look and count…
TV analyst for ESPN past and present
Lobo
Sue Bird
Ashley how the hell battle
Renee Montgomery
Barbara Turner NBA Job
Diana the goat (greatest Offensive player of all time)
Tamika Williams
Swin Cash

Who else I’m sure I’m missing some more clunkers
…bunch of horse face …

Reactions: xtpsrh08123
To think having ESPN give private tours to possible UConn recruits was not an unfair advantage, is just plain asinine....
maxresdefault.jpg

VN Store

Back