UCF LB Tatum Bethune to enter transfer portal (Transfer)

Did see we had a LB set the MCB record for tackles, 20/10 solo and tied a TN bowl record. I suppose he was asking you to justify that with your post. Enjoy your half empty glass of whatever you are having.
I'm personally unable to explain it. Banks IMO played well... at times. In spite of the grief the others got, they did some good things at times. The CB's were pretty lacking except for Taylor and teams just threw away from him most of the time.

Burrell is unlike any player I've ever seen. No one in memory has gotten beaten more times while having good coverage and being in correct position. He covers guys... and they still make catches.

The DL looks great on the hoof and appears to do good things at times... but they aren't effective.

Honestly, I think they have to go back and look at the scheme and figure that part out first. The problem isn't all players or development.

great. 1 LB played well
Everything is perfect!
No just correcting you for stating anyone would be better than what we have. You were wrong and arguing the point with another poster. With a comparable Defense TN would win alot more games, but bringing in just anyone expecting improvement is a pipe dream.

That's because the defense couldn't get off the field.
You obviously didn't read the post prompting the response. A poster stated anyone would be better than what we have, then posted a rebuttal to someone questioning him. Did any of those circumstances change Hooker's stats.... NO. Defense has a long way to go, but stating anyone would be an improvement is WRONG.

No just correcting you for stating anyone would be better than what we have. You were wrong and arguing the point with another poster. With a comparable Defense TN would win alot more games, but bringing in just anyone expecting improvement is a pipe dream.
Watching some video and his stats…..yea, he’s better than what UT has at LB

Did see we had a LB set the MCB record for tackles, 20/10 solo and tied a TN bowl record. I suppose he was asking you to justify that with your post. Enjoy your half empty glass of whatever you are having.
Banks had a HELLUVA game but you did see them ring up 48 pts and about 150,000 yards on us.......... right?

Banks had a HELLUVA game but you did see them ring up 48 pts and about 150,000 yards on us.......... right?
Yeah, I was there, just as pissed as anyone. Only clapping back at a poster (peaygolf) who stated anyone at LB would be better than what we have. I disagree, we could improve, but we could have done worse. That position got hurt as bad as RB in the portal. Sorry Henry broke folks hearts, he and Q decided to runn oft. I hoped Mitchell would fill the void, shoulder injuries happen. Come to think of it we had a RB transfer who was gonna save us, he too done runn oft (O' Brother where art thou). We have room to grow but stating anyone would be an improvement is not correct. I don't remember any substitutions during the game. If those guys played for Purdue they would still be flopping.

Reactions: NomadVol
Yeah, I was there, just as pissed as anyone. Only clapping back at a poster (peaygolf) who stated anyone at LB would be better than what we have. I disagree, we could improve, but we could have done worse. That position got hurt as bad as RB in the portal. Sorry Henry broke folks hearts, he and Q decided to runn oft. I hoped Mitchell would fill the void, shoulder injuries happen. Come to think of it we had a RB transfer who was gonna save us, he too done runn oft (O' Brother where art thou). We have room to grow but stating anyone would be an improvement is not correct. I don't remember any substitutions during the game. If those guys played for Purdue they would still be flopping.
We definitely need help on defense in the worst way, every position. As far as Banks goes, he has improved but has room for further improvement. All in all, I have no problem with him. He plays his ass off and as long as he does that, I can live with some mistakes.

All that said, IMO, we are moving in the right direction. We are getting better. I do not want to see any coaching turnover right now. We need to desperately maintain stability for a while as we improve. This inevitably will lead to better recruiting.

Don't know where that height/weight quote came from because the UCF roster lists him at 6'1" and 225 lbs. Which puts him in the Banks range.

I assume Heup knows if he wants him or not.

Reactions: m1al

VN Store

Back