UCF LB Tatum Bethune to enter transfer portal (Transfer)

NomadVol

UCF LB Tatum Bethune to enter transfer portal

Bethune also tweeted that he has not committed to any school yet and has liked tweets that could indicate a potential return to Orlando, but if he moves to another team, Florida State and Tennessee are two destinations to watch. Randy Shannon and Josh Heupel, who both helped recruit Bethune to UCF, play prominent roles on their respective coaching staffs and would possibly welcome a triple-digit tackler to their defenses that struggled in 2021.

my bad if the link doesn't work or its already listed

Edited so I would stop being quoted.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
UCF is in Orlando. Do you know what's also in Orlando? Bethune-Cookman. I've walked those hallowed grounds.
hallowed? or hollowed?

Love old Florida history. Very interesting.

Had a fishing guide tell me once there's one company that owns all land West of Disney westward to Gainesville, was bought up in 60's and is one most expensive parcels in Country.

St. Augustine is oldest City in Country. There is a petition clamining the indigenous tribes in New Smyrna were infact the first.

Before the Coast Guard, Florida lighthouses were basically Cities to themselves, remote outposts. Ie, people lived there year round, and resupplied via Train.

Didnt realize this but NSB was a train town. Rail museum downtown shows how town was built on backs of laborers.

Ya never know.

hallowed? or hollowed?

Love old Florida history. Very interesting.

Had a fishing guide tell me once there's one company that owns all land West of Disney westward to Gainesville, was bought up in 60's and is one most expensive parcels in Country.

St. Augustine is oldest City in Country. There is a petition clamining the indigenous tribes in New Smyrna were infact the first.

Before the Coast Guard, Florida lighthouses were basically Cities to themselves, remote outposts. Ie, people lived there year round, and resupplied via Train.

Didnt realize this but NSB was a train town. Rail museum downtown shows how town was built on backs of laborers.

Ya never know.

All land west of Orlando to Gainesville? Geography isn't computing to me. Gainesville is over 100 miles NW of Disney and includes Leesburg, The Villages, Ocala, Micanopy....not doubting you were told this but maybe they were mistaken and meant west of Disney almost to Melbourne/Tampa?

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Oops. Destroyed my whole rant or trying to be funny joke. I knew it was down there somewhere. I tried to remember off the cuff since it was the 90's when I last visited campus.

Thanks.

Ehh...Daytona is damn near an Orlando suburb now despite being 40-50 miles away. The whole central FL area from on Daytona to Tampa is one long built up stretch except for some country areas SW of Disney.

Reactions: BreatheUT
All land west of Orlando to Gainesville? Geography isn't computing to me. Gainesville is over 100 miles NW of Disney and includes Leesburg, The Villages, Ocala, Micanopy....not doubting you were told this but maybe they were mistaken and meant west of Disney almost to Melbourne/Tampa?
Right, take it fwiw, came from a fishing guide.

Ive tried to research, nithing out there. prob bs.

VN Store

Back