Sugar Bowl: Ole Miss vs Baylor

I don’t think this game is a fair comparison of what’s to come without Corral. A true FR Altmyer being thrown to the wolves vs. a top 10 defense isn’t the same as Altmyer with an off-season under his belt. The OL has been atrocious tonight even with Corral in there.
You might be right, but I can’t wait to find out. Because what Kiffin’s history tells us, is that his results equal his level of talent.

Reactions: Nerwen Aldarion
I don’t think this game is a fair comparison of what’s to come without Corral. A true FR Altmyer being thrown to the wolves vs. a top 10 defense isn’t the same as Altmyer with an off-season under his belt. The OL has been atrocious tonight even with Corral in there.
I've gotta wonder what Arch Manning is thinking watching this O Line look iffy.

I dunno if the Manning family is in the house but you know they're watching.

Perhaps not, but there's no way in hell Altmyer will produce next year like Matt Corral. Lane isn't one to stay at places very long and work through adversity either.
The only places he’s had adversity they’ve asked him to leave. After his one bad year at FAU he turned it around and won 10 games and left on a high note.

The only places he’s had adversity they’ve asked him to leave. After his one bad year at FAU he turned it around and won 10 games and left on a high note.
The only reason he didn't leave FAU after that is that there's nowhere for him to go after a 5-win season at a G5 school.

He wears out his welcome and is constantly looking for another job.

Lane Kiffin put up 7 points in a football game that he coached for a full four quarters without his offensive coordinator and star QB. If this man is not the definition of elite, then I don’t know who is.

Lane Kiffin put up 7 points in a football game that he coached for a full four quarters without his offensive coordinator and star QB. If this man is not the definition of elite, then I don’t know who is.
What do you mean without his offensive coordinator? Lebby was there and calling the plays.

VN Store

Back