Citrus Bowl: #22 Kentucky Wildcats (9-3) vs #15 Iowa Hawkeyes (10-3) ABC 1PM

It’s this kind of pissy BS that opposing fans get away with on here that I wish they couldn’t.

Enjoy the win. As for the shot at Heupel, GFY. ‘Kay?
Y’all want to blame the music city bowl on a blown call by the ref. In reality y’all’s coach blew the game by not kicking the easy points. Tennessee should have won by double digits instead of crying about a call.

Based on taking Kentucky from the bottom of the sec to a respectable program that continues to get better.

Seriously, wtf do you want?? Accolades on a Tennessee board?? Seriously??

Hell, I don’t go to a Kentucky board and crow about how Heupel got to 7 wins, including beating you, with a G5 roster, and expect UK fans to sing his praises.

It’s kind of pitiful that you expect the opposite.

Y’all want to blame the music city bowl on a blown call by the ref. In reality y’all’s coach blew the game by not kicking the easy points. Tennessee should have won by double digits instead of crying about a call.
Both can be true. Heupel didn’t manage the game well down the stretch and Tennessee got ****ed by the officials.

Once again, we have a failure to comprehend. No one is on a uk board griping about the refs. We do it here. On our forum. And you’re seriously trying to make an issue if it?

Good grief, that’s sad.

Reactions: Kentucky wildcat
Both can be true. Heupel didn’t manage the game well down the stretch and Tennessee got ****ed by the officials.
I agree Tennessee did get screwed and I actually root for Tennessee. It’s just cats before vols. Y’all said I would run away after y’all beat us but I came back and took what y’all had to say. It’s all in good fun surely nobody takes college football to serious.

Once again, we have a failure to comprehend. No one is on a uk board griping about the refs. We do it here. On our forum. And you’re seriously trying to make an issue if it?

Good grief, that’s sad.
No not an issue just a point of y’all’s coach isn’t very good.

I agree Tennessee did get screwed and I actually root for Tennessee. It’s just cats before vols. Y’all said I would run away after y’all beat us but I came back and took what y’all had to say. It’s all in good fun surely nobody takes college football to serious.

I agree it’s all in good fun. I enjoy busting chops, especially opposing fans who seem to feel called to seek affirmation on an opposing board. That said, I always enjoy tailgating with other fans and enjoying the game.

Reactions: rltw1974
No not an issue just a point of y’all’s coach isn’t very good.

LMAO. You don’t know much about football, do you?? He is one year into a rebuild of a destroyed program with a G5 roster, won 7 games and made a bowl. And beat you. At your house.

I’m not sure if he is the answer, but all signs point to him being a good coach.

I
Seriously, wtf do you want?? Accolades on a Tennessee board?? Seriously??

Hell, I don’t go to a Kentucky board and crow about how Heupel got to 7 wins, including beating you, with a G5 roster, and expect UK fans to sing his praises.

It’s kind of pitiful that you expect the opposite.
No expectations at all but the way y’all respond is entertaining

LMAO. You don’t know much about football, do you?? He is one year into a rebuild of a destroyed program with a G5 roster, won 7 games and made a bowl. And beat you. At your house.

I’m not sure if he is the answer, but all signs point to him being a good coach.
He is decent

He is decent

Lmao. Just remember this, you guys are at an all time high as a program, we have been at an all time low, and we still have scoreboard on you the last 10 years!!

If Bama had scoreboard on us in the late 90s, early 2000s even during our run and their down period, that woulda sucked. So I kind of get how you must feel.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Lmao. Just remember this, you guys are at an all time high as a program, we have been at an all time low, and we still have scoreboard on you the last 10 years!!

If Bama had scoreboard on us in the late 90s, early 2000s even during our run and their down period, that woulda sucked. So I kind of get how you must feel.
just worried about what’s happening now. Not the last fifty years.

VN Store

Back