Citrus Bowl: #22 Kentucky Wildcats (9-3) vs #15 Iowa Hawkeyes (10-3) ABC 1PM

I will never understand the mindset that makes you go to an opposing fan board during your own bowl game, or even immediately after.

Seems to be a phenomenon of uga and UK fans.

I would never go to a uga or UK board during a Tennessee bowl game.

I just don’t get it.

It’s their weak mind set….always looking for affirmation on a rivals forum.

They will ride 2nd in the East all off season, but can’t beat us in our worse years; 82-26-9!!!!

These trolls never bring anything substance to the forum….just crap talking about how they are a superior program!!

I will never understand the mindset that makes you go to an opposing fan board during your own bowl game, or even immediately after.

I just don’t get it.
Because their forums are laughable.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

I just don’t get it.
Pretty good forum here, yo. We don’t need to seek out a relatively welcoming online experience. :cool:

I just don’t get it.

@Freak has a superior product. KY and GA still using dial up innerwebz, sometimes two cups and a string. That’s why.

Mark Stoops not having a job at a big program at this point is laughable. I would love to see him out of the SEC.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
It’s their weak mind set….always looking for affirmation on a rivals forum.

They will ride 2nd in the East all off season, but can’t beat us in our worse years; 82-26-9!!!!

These trolls never bring anything substance to the forum….just crap talking about how they are a superior program!!
There are a few cool Kentucky fans on here, @McCat is one of them and certainly isn’t a troll.

I just don’t get it.
Maybe he can multi-task, and you can't.

No doubt but there's nothing heart stopping about a Citrus Bowl. The Tenn-UK game was much more important
True. Kept us out of a NY6. I don't frown at 10 win seasons though. I have just seen 3 of them in my lifetime.

Maybe so, just tired of rivals using this forum to throw jabs at us!!!

Never in my life would I ever dream of registering and commenting on a rivals forum.
I’ve got a “better to lurk” policy when visiting rival sites. General indisputable facts and observations occasionally but there is a line of decorum I try to apply. Around here, it’s on!

Reactions: rltw1974
True. Kept us out of a NY6. I don't frown at 10 win seasons though. I have just seen 3 of them in my lifetime.
For sure and congrats. You just won a really exciting game but for Vol fans, we don't consider Citrus Bowl games to be heart stopping. We know better

I’ve got a “better to lurk” policy when visiting rival sites. General indisputable facts and observations occasionally but there is a line of decorum I try to apply. Around here, it’s on!

I am all about lurking to see what others are saying, but to actually register just to talk up your specific program or to kick the Vols while we have been down the past 15+ years isn’t acceptable!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
14 years since we've won 10 games. Stupid to talk trash to a school that has twice recently. Congrats cats. See ya next year!

Reactions: TAF

VN Store

Back