Premiere League & World Soccer Thread

Great win by West Ham and Crystal Palace, surprised that the Spurs ended in a draw since Southampton were down to 10 men.
Next up…
45881F5C-52C4-499C-B26A-07CB02EAAFEC.jpeg

Only been six days since Liverpool last played, and only five until they play again. I hope Klopp is able to find 11 guys who aren’t exhausted from the grind.
what-chu-talkin-bout-what-you-talking-about.gif

Man City about to run away and hide from the rest of the EPL. If they can hang on and win, they will be 9 points ahead of 2nd place

Reactions: MAD
Man City’s João Cancelo was attacked and beaten by four men today, they took his jewellery and also threatened his family.

DAFAAA3E-ED4F-4239-A817-4422F85547FC.jpeg

Things seem to be going south quickly with this relationship. It’s odd to me that Teuchel wouldn’t try to find a way to fit him into the squad each week. He looked absolutely unplayable those first few weeks of the season. I know he’s battled some injuries since, but still…

Things seem to be going south quickly with this relationship. It’s odd to me that Teuchel wouldn’t try to find a way to fit him into the squad each week. He looked absolutely unplayable those first few weeks of the season. I know he’s battled some injuries since, but still…

His injury kept him out almost a month. He then started training again and getting up to match fitness and got Covid pretty soon after that. So he was out quite a while and Tuchel even commented on it on a few game stretch where he was on the bench but didn’t get much minutes. I don’t have the exact quote from Tuchel but he said something like “it takes someone with his size a little longer to get back to match fitness after a leg injury”.

Apparently the interview with these quotes happened a few weeks ago and is just now coming out, which explains the timeline of his comments some… but the rest of the comments that have now come out are inexcusable. For someone who claims that Chelsea was always his dream, his boy hood love, yada yada, whatever, he sure laid down gasoline and lit a match to it. Will be interesting to see how Tuchel handles it outside of the press conference he gave today.

VN Store

Back