Orange Bowl Thread: #2 Michigan vs #3 Georgia

Watched about 5 min of Game Day this a.m. Actually significantly more than usual. Heard the crew talking about the UM off line learning from the SEC CG how to dominate the UGA defense. Expert commentary my #$%.
Pretty sure Meeechigan watched a Disney movie by accident because UGA made them look like a middle school team running around out there.

Reactions: feathersax
Watched about 5 min of Game Day this a.m. Actually significantly more than usual. Heard the crew talking about the UM off line learning from the SEC CG how to dominate the UGA defense. Expert commentary my #$%.

I assumed they'd watch the tape and realize that the key is keeping UGA in their base set, wearing Davis out by making him stay on the field, and getting WRs on islands against UGA's suspect DBs.

Michigan did absolutely none of that.

Since we've been discussing penalties lately, there should be a flag for celebrating anything when you are down 30.

15 yard penalty, automatic ejection, and the whole team has to do a 100 yard sprint, including coaches.

This kind of crap has got to leave our culture.

If this is targeting then we need to cancel the game of football.

Edit: we’ve lost our minds. We can’t figure out what constitutes a catch anymore or what a basic tackle should look like.
Forward progress is some arbitrary, abstract concept that doesn't even require a whistle anymore. Then can be reviewed, but not really reviewed, because reasons.

Since we've been discussing penalties lately, there should be a flag for celebrating anything when you are down 30.

15 yard penalty, automatic ejection, and the whole team has to do a 100 yard sprint, including coaches.

This kind of crap has got to leave our culture.
Ref: “Dead ball, personal foul on the offense for lack of self-awareness...”

Everyone better get used to this for the foreseeable future. I hate it as much as anyone but Alabama vs Georgia might be the NC for the next few seasons unless some team has a Joe Burrow type QB that nobody knows about.

VN Store

Back