Cotton Bowl Thread: #1 Alabama vs #4 Cincinnati

Moment where Cincinnati(or CinSaNatUhh as John Ward would say) got their heart ripped out ala Temple of Doom has occurred .

If watching Bama for all these years has taught me anything, it’s that games are won up front. A great front 7 makes your DBs better. A great OL makes your backs and QB better. We have got to get a dominant front 7 and OL when we do, with this offensive scheme I see us being deadly but we have to do it

Absolutely not
I disagree. Who would you have put in instead? They beat the #5 team by 11 on the road. They were undefeated while all other contenders had 2 losses outside of the ND, who Cinci beat. So who else would you have put in? They deserved it for sure. Zero question this year. Most of these semifinal games have been blowouts over the years no matter who’s playing.

You put any other team in this , but Bummer, and it's probably a game. Even if it's a historically weaker Saban team, they still have the intangibles, talent , and coaching to turn your lights out in rude fashion. This Cinci team would probably take UGA to the wire , if not beat them outright.

Bama is sleep walking in this game. They aren’t running their normal offense (throwing it all over the field).

Unfortunately there’s no parity in CFB. You have 2 elite teams and one really good one. The rest are all about on par. Cincy deserves to be there just because they are undefeated and are on par with all the other top teams.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back