Music city bowl roll call

I don't know if it is kosher to post this here, but here goes....
My tailgate crew just bailed. They have a sickness and sold their tix.

Anybody on the forum tailgating that would allow and have space for a very appreciative husband, wife, and 12 year old (wife and son's first college game!) to buy in with cash, assistance, and supplies of your specifications? I want to give them a full gameday experience, but if it doesn't work out, we'll walk downtown for some restaurant action and catch gameday in Knoxville next year (Heupel's season has me ready to buy season tix for the first time since 2008). Not the end of the world, but worth a try.

I just don't have the hardware to bring, but willing to pitch in whole hog. We'll show up in the morning, ETA a bit up in the air at the moment, but very flexible.
If space available, please pm me. I will have sling chairs for us and a cooler and whatever supplies we are asked to bring.

Wooooot! Will be there. Too much JD currently to look at tix but upper deck somewhere. Priming early.

Reactions: Vols1498
I don't know if it is kosher to post this here, but here goes....
My tailgate crew just bailed. They have a sickness and sold their tix.

Anybody on the forum tailgating that would allow and have space for a very appreciative husband, wife, and 12 year old (wife and son's first college game!) to buy in with cash, assistance, and supplies of your specifications? I want to give them a full gameday experience, but if it doesn't work out, we'll walk downtown for some restaurant action and catch gameday in Knoxville next year (Heupel's season has me ready to buy season tix for the first time since 2008). Not the end of the world, but worth a try.

I just don't have the hardware to bring, but willing to pitch in whole hog. We'll show up in the morning, ETA a bit up in the air at the moment, but very flexible.
If space available, please pm me. I will have sling chairs for us and a cooler and whatever supplies we are asked to bring.

Come join us tomorrow. We are setting up in lot R and will have 12-15 people. You’re more than welcome! We are starting at 9am. Don’t need to bring a thing. Email me at bryanwebb23@gmail.com and we can set it all up to meet us. Go Vols!!

Come join us tomorrow. We are setting up in lot R and will have 12-15 people. You’re more than welcome! We are starting at 9am. Don’t need to bring a thing. Email me at bryanwebb23@gmail.com and we can set it all up to meet us. Go Vols!!
Thank you so much for the offer. I missed your reply when I went to bed, rose early, and left to run errands before the game. I really regret not checking the internet this morning before starting my gameday business.

You gave me another reason to say, "I am Proud to Be a Tennessee Vol!"

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the offer of hospitality for my family and myself. It would have been great.

They had a very good time. We went to the VolWalk, realized it was cancelled, walked downtown, ate at Mellow Mushroom, met as many fans as I could, then returned to the stadium for the game.

My son and wife had a blast. My son really bonded with an agitated inebriated fan in front of us, who mellowed as the game continued, and shared 500 high fives with my 12 year old son. My wife is a born again Gator fan (she was misled by her 90's bandwagon family) who is now 100% Vol. After this game she is a vocal Vol advocate. She loves an underdog. And Lord knows we are one now. She said she was ashamed for the officials. That's a very sweet way to say it. I have to say I bought her loyalty with lots of fashion from the Volnation Fanatics link. She also impressed our entire section with her 95 dB softball whistling skills on important defensive 3rd downs.

Reactions: Mightyvol
Section 112
Flew down from Alaska with my two sons.
First live game for all of us.
We had a blast!

VN Store

Back