Music city bowl roll call

Truly a “cool story bro”! Must be an awesome job.

It is. I am truly blessed to have that job. I sit in the little house right in the middle of the Cumberland River and the trains actually go underneath me. I'm by myself and have a great view of the city. It's a perfect job for a crusty old retired Marine.

That sounds like a cool job . What’s the most head scratching thing other than a body you’ve ever seen in the Cumberland ?😂

I've been working that job for almost 20 years and yes I have seen some strange things come down that river. People in pleasure boats don't ever think that someone can see what they're doing in those boats!
I don't want to hijack the thread but it can be fun there sometimes. Of course in the winter when the wind is whipping down the channel it's always colder than on solid ground.

Reactions: Vols1498
I've been working that job for almost 20 years and yes I have seen some strange things come down that river. People in pleasure boats don't ever think that someone can see what they're doing in those boats!
I don't want to hijack the thread but it can be fun there sometimes. Of course in the winter when the wind is whipping down the channel it's always colder than on solid ground.
I definitely think that this might be thread hijack worthy.

VN Store

Back