Are you gonna pull for Georgia in playoff?

Are you pulling for Georgia in the playoff

• Yes

Votes: 19 7.5%
  • No

Votes: 236 92.5%

• Total voters
Even Bear Bryant had a down stretch in the late 60’s with a losing season or two. Saban never has one, the closest to a down year you could say he has had at Bama was 2010 when he still went 10-3 and lost 3 SEC games. The consistency of high level winning he has achieved from 2008 to present at Bama is truly remarkable and I don’t think will ever be surpassed or touched.

Let me correct myself from the above post. I was mistaken on bear having a losing season at Bama. He never had one in 24 seasons there his worst was a 6-5 record.

Reactions: MAD
I was in Athens in 06. Me and my now wife were sitting around mostly UGA fans. These 2 rednecks were running their mouths to us pretty good, especially after they got up 24-7. They shut up pretty quick around the mid 3rd quarter and were no where to be seen by the mid 4th quarter when we hung half a hundred on them. Punks.

Only time in my life I was ever in a physical altercation at a football game was that game. Ga fan in front of me talking all kinds of smoke in the first half. Second half things changed, we scored to go ahead, I cheered and he threw a drink cup at me. It went as one could expect and ultimatley he was kicked out and I was allowed to stay.

Only time in my life I was ever in a physical altercation at a football game was that game. Ga fan in front of me talking all kinds of smoke in the first half. Second half things changed, we scored to go ahead, I cheered and he threw a drink cup at me. It went as one could expect and ultimatley he was kicked out and I was allowed to stay.

I had a similar incident in 2003 at Auburn. Except mine was not in the stadium . I don’t know why Auburn has such a good rep as a fan base . They treated us pretty horrible. Didn’t help that that was Clausen’s only road loss either. Gotta give it to the Barn that night, that place was nuts.

I want GA to get to the Champ game and watch Bama drub them for a second time. Then I want UGA to come completely off the rails and fire Kirby and end up hiring Butch. Plus my daughter is a senior at Bama (ugh! I know...) and has tix to the National Champ game if Bama makes it, so that would be a good way for her to go out her senior year.

Hell no, I'm pulling for Michigan and Cinncinati, if it's Bama vs. UGA again it'll be a game time decision.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alto1
Absolutely, then I hope they lose in the NC game.

Let them get a reputation of being the Bills of college football.

If it was Bama and Uganda, id have to go with Bama. NC is bout all we still have over Georgia.
I was raised to hate Bama the most and when I was a kid we hardly ever played UGA so in my heart I lean against Bama. Rationally I agree with you though, what does it really matter if Bama wins another at this point? The the last time they played for the national championship about half way through I started pulling for UGA because the officiating was so ridiculously biased in Bama's favor as it always is. Bama is an empire built on corruption that is rotten to the core.

I'll pull for Georgia against Michigan but it will make me feel dirty. I don't want to hear UM / B1G fans if they win anything important.
I'll pull for either Bama or Cincy in the final though.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Pull for Georgia? Why no. Never. When Florida & Georgia play i pray for torrential rains and plagues of Harlem sized dumpster rats.
We barely played UGA when I was growing up. I've hated Bama since I could walk, while UGA has moved up significantly on my ****list over the years, my hate for them isn't as visceral as it is for the Gumps or the Lizards either. Intellectually, I can appreciate the fact that we probably have less to lose bragging rights wise from Bama getting another title than we do the Dwags breaking their drought. Again, it'll be a game time decision for me as to who I can stomach winning easier and either way I'll make the best of the situation by laughing at the loser.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back