Is that Fulky out there or Grant Williams?!?

I just wish he was aggressive more. I know it s hard to change your mind set but TN needs him to be aggressive He showed 2 years ago he is perfectly capable of averaging 14 or so. But as long as they win who cares!

Reactions: Model12
I just wish he was aggressive more. I know it s hard to change your mind set but TN needs him to be aggressive He showed 2 years ago he is perfectly capable of averaging 14 or so. But as long as they win who cares!
well for one we didn’t just throw up Hail Mary threes this game. We fed the monster and he produced.

Fulkerson should be awarded the POG award. He ended tonight with a double double.
Plus he took a beating from the Arizona players all night. Spent some time being knocked to the floor a lot. Rough game but a hard fought win for the Volunteers. I don't understand why the Vols are ranked at #19?

He is listed at 6'9". He seems taller. He may have grown an inch. The Arizona seven-footer could not block his jumper (admittedly, he has a high release). The NBA is about length and skill. John seemed to show both tonight. He can play.

This was quintessential Fulky. Glad to see it. Hope to see more of it down the stretch. Chandler is doing to have his lumps but I hope we can lean on Fulky when we need to
Chandler is going to have his lumps in the pros as well...Arizona had size, length and quickness out front on him tonight...

I love Fulky but one thing I can’t understand. How does he hit the floor so many times every single game? Dude falls over when the wind blows. But I love his effort and his heart. Dude is the essential ALL VOLL through and through

I love Fulky but one thing I can’t understand. How does he hit the floor so many times every single game? Dude falls over when the wind blows. But I love his effort and his heart. Dude is the essential ALL VOLL through and through
A lot of it is dramatic and he often gets rewarded for it. I'm honestly getting a little sick of it because it would frustrate the heck out of me if he played for UK, LSU, or Auburn. But he's ours, so I'll take it. It is quite overplayed at times, though.

some folks play “physical” some don’t.

Fulky certainly does……….a lot of times he will be “out sized” and because of his physical play he’s probably going to end up on the floor.

If we don’t see it very often (vs a decent to good team) maybe he isn’t having a good game.

Heck Grant saw the floor a lot…….mostly due to how he played.

some folks play “physical” some don’t.

Fulky certainly does……….a lot of times he will be “out sized” and because of his physical play he’s probably going to end up on the floor.

If we don’t see it very often (vs a decent to good team) maybe he isn’t having a good game.

Heck Grant saw the floor a lot…….mostly due to how he played.
Remember that time grant made 30 FTs at vandy and how salty all the vandy fans were?

VN Store

Back