Alontae Taylor meet and greet

Wonder if Arnie and him ever got that head stone.

For those of you that do not know there was a guy who worked in the service dept was prank calling a salesman that went on for years and years. Got super personal and the tapes of these calls actually became quite famous and country music stars would copy tapes and trade them on tour buses you can still find them on youtube now. Quality is shotty and they're all over the place but as a kid I can remember my parents and uncles listening to them and we'd have to leave the room. My mom is somehow related to Benny we live in Warren County now and I had forgotten about these tapes until you mentioned it. I believe and said it tormented him for years and they don't really think its funny.

Good chance for all our fans who called him a quitter on here to call him that to his face.

Of course they won’t actually do that since it’s easier to type it on the keyboard.

Good chance for all our fans who called him a quitter on here to call him that to his face.

Of course they won’t actually do that since it’s easier to type it on the keyboard.

If you will pay for my gas, food and lodging, I'll be there to tell him.

Good folks , my family has sat with the Whites starting with Al & Mrs.White in section Q going back over 50 years .

Wonder if Arnie and him ever got that head stone.

For those of you that do not know there was a guy who worked in the service dept was prank calling a salesman that went on for years and years. Got super personal and the tapes of these calls actually became quite famous and country music stars would copy tapes and trade them on tour buses you can still find them on youtube now. Quality is shotty and they're all over the place but as a kid I can remember my parents and uncles listening to them and we'd have to leave the room. My mom is somehow related to Benny we live in Warren County now and I had forgotten about these tapes until you mentioned it. I believe and said it tormented him for years and they don't really think its funny.
This is my 1st time hearing of this. In my opinion the guy tormenting Benny is a low down dog but I must admit I chuckled .

VN Store

Back