‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

Seems like we've got some positive vibes going here. Coach Halzle and Nico are like:
iu

Is it possible that after 12 years of being in football purgatory that we actually have good, competent coaches?

I don't know if I can allow myself to be that optimistic

I think it’s pretty safe to say we do. I mean look what Heupel did with Hooker. I think it rivals what Kiffin did with Crompton. It certainly seems that this staff actually knows how to develop players. Look at Tillman. Dude was buried on Cirnbreafs depth chart. Heupel comes in and Tillman turns into a very good SEC WR.

I believe Clausen was our last 5* QB and ofc Peyton before that. It's been way too long. Great success will follow just like before.

Technically James Banks was actually. Speaking Banks… i might have to do a deep dive and see, but UT might have the worst rate of 5 stars hitting I can imagine. Feels like a much higher percentage of ours historically are busts

Yes he loves TN and coaches are recruiting him relentlessly. We all know this. Hearing anything specific
Just what the talking heads that report Vols info are saying, and the fact that he has multiple family members that like and comment on Vol stuff on Twitter. Also, the fact that in his visit here, the whole family bought and got decked out in Vols gear. They didn't do that on any other visits that I could see. I'm talking little brothers and all.

VN Store

Back