Are you gonna pull for Georgia in playoff?

Are you pulling for Georgia in the playoff

• Yes

Votes: 19 7.5%
  • No

Votes: 236 92.5%

• Total voters
No Vol fan should pull for Bama or GA.
Just shouldn’t happen.

I just hate Bama more partly cause I’ve lived in the sheethole of a state for 33 years now and my wife’s family is diehard Bammers.

I'm hoping it'll be Michigan and Cincinnati, there's a good chance it'll be the tide and Michigan. By chance if it is a rematch between the tide and puppies, then I hope the tide beats them worse than last time

If you're a Georgia player or on staff there, do you really want to experience a 2nd beating by Bama after what just occurred to you the past few weeks? They'll lay down against Michigan even if subliminally.

I will never "pull" for UGA unless they are a Terrible team with nothing to lose and are playing Florida.

I've been in 47 regular FBS stadiums' and in 12 "other" stadiums (i.e. bowl games, neutral site games, conference championship games) and their fans are BY FAR the most insufferable group of people I have ever encountered.......and I acknowledge ours might be a close second....but still.

Seeing UGA fans do the Gator chomp at our marching band after we beat them in the 90's made me think...."that is your biggest rival, and you are doing their cheer because they beat someone else, have some self-respect." I tried to think about a situation where I could be at a game and go to an opposing team's band busses and yell "R*ll T#%E" while rocking the busses back and forth, and there isn't one.

So no, I will not now, nor will I EVER "pull" for UGA.
I was in Athens in 06. Me and my now wife were sitting around mostly UGA fans. These 2 rednecks were running their mouths to us pretty good, especially after they got up 24-7. They shut up pretty quick around the mid 3rd quarter and were no where to be seen by the mid 4th quarter when we hung half a hundred on them. Punks.

Reactions: VolInNW
UGA by 7-12. The Miami humidity will be a factor for UM.

Bama rolls. I’d guess 14+, and maybe worse.

I think it’s Bama-UGA II, and at this point no idea. Losing Metchie hurts.

And as always, I’m wrong a lot.

My entire extended family was born and raised in Michigan, and they have went from people whom I could sympathize with regarding their football program to completely unbearable. They are eagerly wanting to get a piece of some SEC football, and I hope they get a dose of it.

Reactions: volmanjr
Is GA playing the Taliban? Even then it would be hard for me to pull for them.

Reactions: Remy
Lmao. Georgia might stop Michigan, but it won’t because they break Haskins. Dude is as tough as a runner in college football as there is.
Georgia will smother Michigans offense. Haskins will be hard pressed to find much positive running room all game. To have success against Georgia’s defense you need to have a dynamic passing game and QB neither which Michigan possess. Michigan’s strength the run right at you game plays right into Georgia’s strength the Dline. They will stuff the Michigan run game. Georgia wins 24-3

Last edited:
Reactions: feathersax
Georgia is the last team we should be wanting to get over the hump. I’ve kind of accepted that Bama is Bama amd they’re just on another level that no one will ever replicate, but we don’t need another prolonged roadblock with UGA winning a title.

Yep. Bama's diminished returns on winning national championships happened about a decade ago. But UGA still has a lot to gain from winning one.

Lmao. Georgia might stop Michigan, but it won’t because they break Haskins. Dude is as tough as a runner in college football as there is.
I dont know man. They have played some of slowest defenses so he has benefited getting into space. When he bounces outside those Georgia linebackers will be there to meet him. Ill be surprised if one he gets more than 75 yards. And secondly he finishes the game.

I’m no Georgia fan but Georgia is going to win the Orange bowl now against Bama ? Who knows

Last edited:
Yep. Bama's diminished returns on winning national championships happened about a decade ago. But UGA still has a lot to gain from winning one.
At this point Bama is as good in reality as I was at EA Sports NCAA football. They’re just dominating and winning Heisman trophies with just about every type of skill player.

VN Store

Back