Rae Burrell Update from Kellie

Maybe. But Coach Harper is very fond of her so it may be Walker and Puckett that may sit more.
or horston when she plays during the game dye told her to calm down horston shooting wild sshoots let her calm down few minuets then send horston back in

Last edited:
As a lawyer, I could simply file a freedom of information request and get all the info I need on burrell’s injury. There are no Hipaa issues here because Rae waived her rights to hipaa once she set foot on campus and utilized the university’s facilities. All you experts have no clue about hippa and how it pertains to student athletes. What’s more concerning is the coaching staffs unwillingness to keep the fans in the loop concerning Rae’s recovery. They came right out and told us Wynn had a broken nose. Burrell has NO say in the matter because once again, she waived those rights to privacy concerning any injuries that occur on tax payer and state funded institutions.

As a lawyer, I could simply file a freedom of information request and get all the info I need on burrell’s injury. There are no Hipaa issues here because Rae waived her rights to hipaa once she set foot on campus and utilized the university’s facilities. All you experts have no clue about hippa and how it pertains to student athletes. What’s more concerning is the coaching staffs unwillingness to keep the fans in the loop concerning Rae’s recovery. They came right out and told us Wynn had a broken nose. Burrell has NO say in the matter because once again, she waived those rights to privacy concerning any injuries that occur on tax payer and state funded institutions.

“As a lawyer….” I doubt this is true because it is not hippa, it’s HIPAA. Also, your efforts to compose a post on this matter has multiple grammar issues-very unlike a lawyer. Furthermore, as a healthcare worker dealing with HIPAA since its (notice, I know when and when not to use an apostrophe) inception, it was written exceptionally broad to guarantee privacy. I seriously doubt that our government created a special exclusion for public universities, or any universities, where they can condition enrollment on the right to exploit the student’s healthcare information. Maybe, you’d like to cite a provision of HIPAA supporting your statement or any subsequent court holding revising her right to privacy of her healthcare information?

“As a lawyer….” I doubt this is true because it is not hippa, it’s HIPAA. Also, your efforts to compose a post on this matter has multiple grammar issues-very unlike a lawyer. Furthermore, as a healthcare worker dealing with HIPAA since its (notice, I know when and when not to use an apostrophe) inception, it was written exceptionally broad to guarantee privacy. I seriously doubt that our government created a special exclusion for public universities, or any universities, where they can condition enrollment on the right to exploit the student’s healthcare information. Maybe, you’d like to cite a provision of HIPAA supporting your statement or any subsequent court holding revising her right to privacy of her healthcare information?
mic-drop-drop-mic.gif

Reactions: Benionsopinion

Given your first sentence, I really hope you're not suggesting you are a lawyer.

Jim

Really being honest she should be sitting more now anyway. 29 minutes and 0 points are numbers where you usually have to sit. I'm hoping she can find a way to start scoring we need the help.

Zero points on only two shots in her minutes makes it seem that she doesn’t want to shoot. I don’t think she was blanketed by defense every time she touched the ball. Also maybe her reticence to shoot has something to do with players triple teamed in the lane not throwing her the ball when she’s all alone at the three point line which has happened several times in games this year. If you are a shooter,then shoot the ball. Can’t score unless you do.

VN Store

Back