Tennessee - Memphis cancelled

I have actually enjoyed this more than the Memphis Game.....We would have crush this team...but heard all the Crap Sh** talk from Penny for 3 months.......Excuses......whatever.
He knew he could not win so he took the easy way out. Now he has a little more cred than if he had lost by ducking the Vols.
What a piece of crap for a Coach.
This is rookie stuff and they will spin it.
I hope future recruits see this..........
They have a poster saying on Dockery B*tch that Penny didn’t want Chandler because he wasn’t any good and that Barnes is scared to play them 😂😂😂

Reactions: VOLnVANDYland
Agree. I thought most teams have “room checks?”
Partying until 3 AM is ridiculous when you have a 11AM game. It’s a fact the players, cheerleaders, and others were at the same party living it up into early morning hours. Idk if it was at the Westin Hitel or if they went out near Broadway but it will come out soon. Young kids, who are not the players, will tell their friends all.
I will say this much, I was on a smaller division college team in a different sport. We went to St. Louis for a tournament one weekend and pretty much every SR we had was out until after midnight the night before the tournament. They swore the coaches knew but i dont know if i believe that part. I tell that story to say, its not all the uncommon

This guy is an idiot. More proof that going to college doesn’t equate intelligence. Why would Barnes reschedule the game? We have plenty of Quad 1 games on our schedule. Memphis didn’t show up to the scheduled game, and they needed this game more than we did. Their idiot fans and ex players are mad because Barnes won’t give them a rub. I would never play these bums again as long as 1 cent remains their coach. Trash human that stirred up stuff because he got waxed on his home court against the Vols

This guy is an idiot. More proof that going to college doesn’t equate intelligence. Why would Barnes reschedule the game? We have plenty of Quad 1 games on our schedule. Memphis didn’t show up to the scheduled game, and they needed this game more than we did. Their idiot fans and ex players are mad because Barnes won’t give them a rub. I would never play these bums again as long as 1 cent remains their coach. Trash human that stirred up stuff because he got waxed on his home court against the Vols
He can’t even compete a sentence let alone understand grammar

Memphis vs. No. 18 Tennessee: Previewing the neutral site matchup

These clowns actually are talking smack how CRB is scared of their trash program and their AAU coach!

Let’s see…

At 9:30 MEMPHIS officials called UT’s people and said THEY were dealing with Covid issues.

A short time later, THE VOLS got on the bus and went to the arena. An hour before tip, the game gets cancelled.

MEMPHIS never left the hotel.

THE VOLS scrimmaged for the fans at Bridgestone. Jay Bilas approves.

To top it off, they worked out the ticket redemption for the LV’s game tonight. Class move. MEMPHIS doesn’t even know what that looks like under Penny.

Tiger High can spin it however they want, but everyone knows the truth.

GBO!!!

Cohen is a United States Congressman from the Memphis area.
The KFC box may be a reference to the congressman's previous antics. Last year during a house hearing, Congressman Cohen brought a box of KFC into the hearing where he proceeded to eat chicken during testimony. He was trying to draw attention to witnesses who had declined to testify. He was labeled "Chicken Man."
FBF91D10-FFE2-4B39-819C-270A5582CDC0.gif

Reactions: feathersax
Having to cancel this game is a blow to all of us that so desperately want to get back to some semblance of normal. However, having said that, both schools' fans' hot takes are concerning. As I understand it University of Memphis had a student athele wake up this morning in his hotel room sick. That student tested positive for COVID-19 as well as his room mate. No one tested positive from a party last night...thats silly. Incubation is three to five days. Because the team traveled together all players must go into COVID-19 protocol. Therefore UM had no team to put on the court. In a country where over 800 000 have died from COVID-19 no sane person would have tried to play this game. That's just crazy talk.

I’ll take the blame on this one. They cancelled the Garth show in Nashville not long ago as soon as I showed up. Did the same thing today. I must be doing something wrong.
PT where I was going for rehab was there with her husband in their seats when it was cancelled.....You can't take all the blame. :)

Having to cancel this game is a blow to all of us that so desperately want to get back to some semblance of normal. However, having said that, both schools' fans' hot takes are concerning. As I understand it University of Memphis had a student athele wake up this morning in his hotel room sick. That student tested positive for COVID-19 as well as his room mate. No one tested positive from a party last night...thats silly. Incubation is three to five days. Because the team traveled together all players must go into COVID-19 protocol. Therefore UM had no team to put on the court. In a country where over 800 000 have died from COVID-19 no sane person would have tried to play this game. That's just crazy talk.

Please Explain this if it is as simple as you make it out to be.....

FG50TGvWYA8AsjF

😂😂😂

Reactions: HeadVol77
Having to cancel this game is a blow to all of us that so desperately want to get back to some semblance of normal. However, having said that, both schools' fans' hot takes are concerning. As I understand it University of Memphis had a student athele wake up this morning in his hotel room sick. That student tested positive for COVID-19 as well as his room mate. No one tested positive from a party last night...thats silly. Incubation is three to five days. Because the team traveled together all players must go into COVID-19 protocol. Therefore UM had no team to put on the court. In a country where over 800 000 have died from COVID-19 no sane person would have tried to play this game. That's just crazy talk.[/QUOTE

Never mind

VN Store

Back